- Volume 14 Issue 6
This study was investigated on the basis of the role of housing cooperatives in sustainable regional business networks(SLEN) in regeneration of residential aged area where the urban poor live. For the analysis, input elements of human capital, social capital, financial capital and ecological capital were examine. For the process, the organization's structure, sustainable business and social networks, and for the result, the stability and community characteristics of the living and the payment possibility of housing construction cost were examined. Through this study, what kinds of issues can be from the housing coop's project in terms of sustainability, and what is the most important factor in order to overcome former mentioned issues were intended to find. For analysis literatures were reviewed and the in-depth interviews and survey were conducted with site visits. The result of this study finds that housing coop have community characteristics through active participation of residents during the regeneration process but the land, as financial and ecological capitals, and housing construction funds were poor. This was investigated that it makes groundless the sustainability of the project and the possibility of the payment. In order to overcome, land concession, inexpensive lental and active funning for housing construction to housing coop is required because housing coop is aiming to supply of social housing for low-income and vulnerable groups.
- 김란수, 한국형 주택협동조합의 사회.경제적 실행 가능성과 제도 개선방안 연구, 박사학위논문, 세종대학교 대학원, 2013.
- 김학실, "도시재생과정에서 마을기업의 역할", 한국정책연구, 제13호, 제2권, pp.41-60, 2013.
- 대연.우암 사회적주택협동조합 준비위원회, 대연 우암 공동체의 꿈, 좋은땅, 2012.
- 변창흠.김란수, 재정비사업과 공공임대주택 공급의 대안적 모델 검토: 협동조합주택을 중심으로, 서울시정개발연구원, 2011.
- 심상진, 도시형 마을기업 사례조사를 통한 성공요인 분석에 관한 연구, 석사학위논문, 호서대학교 글로벌창업대학원, 2012.
- 이영범, 김은희, 사회적 기업을 이용한 주거지 재생, 국토연구원, 2011.
- 정태인, 이수연, 협동의 경제학, 레디앙, 2013.
- 최봉문, 조병호, "도시재생사업에서 도시정비예정 구역의 유형구분을 위한 공간 데이터베이스 구축 및 적용", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제1호 pp.436-445, 2010.
- 최성태, 주거중심의 주거지재생 방향 연구, 박사학위논문, 성균관대학교 대학원, 2012.
- 함유근, "지역사업의 지속가능성 결정요인: SLEN이론에 따른 국내사례연구", 중소기업연구, 제30권, 제2호, pp.125-149, 2011.
- R. D. Futnam, "The Prosperous Community: Social Capital and Public Life," The American Prospect, Vol.13, pp.35-42, 1993.
- ICA, Co-operative Housing, 1993.
- Munkner, Hans-H, Application of Co-operative Principles in Practice: 21caseof housing co-operatives from 12 countries. ICA-Housing Cooperatives Europe-Housing, CECODHAS European Liaison Committee for Social Housing, 2009.
- P. Roberts and Sykes, Urban regeneration, A Handbook, Sage Publication, 2000.
- D. Wheeler, K. McKague, and J. Thomson, Sustainable Livelihoods and Private and Sector: How Development Agencies can Strengthen Sustainable Local Enterprise Networks, Final Report, School of Business, York University, 2003.
- D. Wheeler, K. McKague, and J. Thomsonm, R. Davis, J. Medalte, and M. Prada, "Creation Sustainable Local Enterprise Network," MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol.47, No.1, pp.33-40, 2005.
- Developing the Notion and Type of Social Housing in Korean Housing Context vol.28, pp.6, 2017, https://doi.org/10.6107/JKHA.2017.28.6.021