- Volume 14 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Factors Influencing Continuous Usage Intention of Mobile Learning in Cyber University
사이버대학생의 모바일러닝 지속사용의도 영향변인 규명
- Received : 2014.02.28
- Accepted : 2014.05.08
- Published : 2014.06.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate factors influencing continuous usage intention of mobile learning and suggest practical strategies to enhance learners' continuous usage intention of mobile learning. In this study, we hypothesized that system quality, information quality, service quality and personal innovativeness have a positive effect on effort expectancy and performance expectancy, which ultimately have a positive effect on continuous usage intention. In order to examine structural relationship among variables, we surveyed 279 students who took courses at W Cyber University in 2013 fall semester. After collecting data, we examined causal relationship among variables using Structural Equation Modeling. The results of this study are as follows: First, system quality and personal innovativeness significantly affect effort expectancy. Second, information quality, service quality and personal innovativeness significantly affect performance expectancy. Last of all, effort expectancy and performance expectancy significantly affect continuous usage intention of mobile learning.
Mobile Learning;Continuous Usage Intention;Cyber University;UTAUT;ISSM
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- V. Venkatesh, and F. D. Davis, "A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies," Management science, Vol.46, No.2, pp.186-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.126.96.36.19926
- C. Liu and K. P. Arnett, "Exploring the factors associated with website success in the context of electronic commerce," Information & Management, Vol.38, No.1, pp.22-33, 2000.
- V. McKinney, K, Yoon, and F. M. Zahedi, "The measurement of web-customer satisfaction: An expectation and disconfirmation approach," Information System Research, Vol.13, No.3, pp.296-315, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.13.3.296.76
- J. W. Palmer, "Website usability, design and performance metrics," Information System Research, Vol.13, No.2, pp.151-167, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.188.8.131.52
- E. M. Rogers, Diffusion of Innovation, Free Press pub, 2003.
- R. Agarwal and J. Prasad, "A conceptual and operational definition of personal innovativeness in the domain of information technology," Information Systems Research, Vol.9, No.2, pp.204-215, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.9.2.204
- A. B. Nassuora, "Students acceptance of mobile learning for higher education in Saudi Arabia," American Academic & Scholarly Research Journal, Vol.4, No.2, pp.24-30, 2012.
- 주영주, 김남희, "사이버대학생의 모바일러닝 수용 영향 변인 분석", 교육공학연구, 제28호, 제1권, pp.79-102, 2012.
- W. H. DeLone and E. R. McLean, "Information systems success: the quest for the dependent variable," Information systems research, Vol.3, No.1, pp.60-95, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.3.1.60
- C. W. Holsapple and A. Lee Post, "Defining, assessing, and promoting e‐Learning success: An information systems perspective," Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, Vol.4, No.1, pp.67-85, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-4609.2006.00102.x
- Y. S. Wang, H. Y. Wang, and D. Y. Shee, "Measuring e-Learning systems success in an organizational context: Scale development and validation," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.23, No.4, pp.1792-1808, 2007 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2005.10.006
- 권오준, 오재인, 서현식, 최형섭, 임교현, 양한주, "기술수용모형과 기술 사용자수용의 통합이론을 이용한 공공부문 BSC 시스템 수용에 관한 연구", 한국경영정보학회 학술대회논문집, 제2008호, 제1권, pp.680-688, 2008.
- 리철, 김재전, 박재성, "창업보육네트워크시스템 (BI-Net)의 활용도 제고에 관한 연구", 한국컴퓨터정보학회 학술발표논문집, 제18호 제2권, pp.301-306, 2010.
- O. Sorebo and T. R. Eikebrokk," Explaining IS continuance in environments where usage is mandatory," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.24, No.5, pp.2357-2371, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2008.02.011
- A. Bhattacherjee, "Understanding information systems continuance: An expectation confirmation model," MIS Quarterly, Vol.25, No.3, pp.351-370, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250921
- J. Lu, J. E. Yao, and C. S. Yu, "Personal innovativeness, social influences and adoption of wireless Internet services via mobile technology," The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Vol.14, No.3, pp.245-268, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsis.2005.07.003
- Y. Liu, H. Li, and C. Carlsson, "Factors driving the adoption of m-learning: An empirical study," Computer & Education, Vol.55, No.3, pp.1214-1215, 2010.
- C. M. Chiu and E. T. Wang, "Understanding Web-based learning continuance intention: The role of subjective task value," Information & Management, Vol.45, No.3, pp.399-416, 2008.
- T. Zhou, "Understanding mobile Internet continuance usage from the perspectives of UTAUT and flow," Information Development, Vol.27, No.3, pp.207-218, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1177/0266666911414596
- S. Taylor and P. A. Todd, "Understanding information on technology usage: A test of competing models," Information Systems Research, Vol.6, No.2, pp.144-176, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.6.2.144
- R. B. Kline, Principles and practice of structural equation modeling, Guilford pub, 2011.
- M. E. Sobel, Asymptotic intervals for indirect effects in structural equation models, Jossey-Bass pub, 1982.
- 김준희, 하규수, "기업 모바일 소셜네트워크서비스 특성요인이 사용자 만족과 지속적 사용의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구", 디지털정책연구, 제10호, 제8권, pp.135-148, 2012.
- 이동건, 이상준, 최범진, "스마트 TV 이용의도에 관한 실증 연구", 디지털정책연구, 제10호, 제4권, pp.107-118, 2012.
- W. H. DeLone, and E. R. McLean, "The DeLone and McLean model of information systems success: A tenyear update," Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol.19, No.4, pp.9-30, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- R. Freeze, K. Alshare, P. Lane, and J. Wen, "IS success model in e-Learning context based on students' perceptions," Vol.21, No.2, pp.173-184, 2010.
- N. Bhatti, A. Bouch, and A. Kuchinsky, "Integrating user-perceived quality into webserverdesign," ComputerNetworks, Vol.33, No.1-6, pp.1-16, 2000.
- V. Venkatesh, M. G. Morris, G. B. Davis, and F. D. Davis, "User acceptance of information technology: Toward a unified view," MIS quarterly, Vol.27, No.3, pp.425-478, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036540
- 민경배, 신명희, 류태호, 곽선혜, "국내 대학 e-러닝의 운영 특징 및 수강자 요구 조사를 통한 활성화 방안", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제14권, 제1호, pp.31-39, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.01.030
- J. H. Huang, Y. R. Lin, and S. T. Chuang, "Elucidating user behavior of mobile learning: A perspective of the extended technology acceptance model," Electronic Library, Vol.25, No.5, pp.585-598, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1108/02640470710829569
- S. Y. Park, M. W. Nam, and S. B. Cha, "University students' behavioral intention to use mobile learning: Evaluating the technology acceptance model," Educational Technology, Vol.43, No.4, pp.592-605, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01229.x
- Y. S. Wang, M. C. Wu, and H. Y. Wang, "Investigating the determinants and age and gender differences in the acceptance of mobile learning," British Journal of Educational Technology, Vol.40, No.1, pp.92-118, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-8535.2007.00809.x
- C. Smet, J. Bourgonjon, B. D. Wever, T. Schellens, and M. Valcke, "Researching instructional use and the technology acceptance of learning management systems by secondary school teachers," Computer & Education, Vol.58, pp.688-696, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2011.09.013
- 김영환, 최수일, "지각된 서비스 품질, 유용성, 용이성이 IPTV 사용자 만족 및 지속적 사용의도에 미치는 영향", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제9호, 제10권, pp.314-327, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2009.9.10.314
- 이종연, 김수욱, 김주리, "대학 이러닝과 연계된 모바일러닝에서 시스템, 정보 및 서비스품질이 학습자 만족도에 미치는 영향력 분석", 교육공학연구, 제29호, 제2권, pp.209-240, 2013.
- 주영주, 정보경, "사이버대학생이 인식하는 모바일러닝 만족도의 영향요인에 대한 중요도-실행도 차이 분석", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제7호, pp.485-496, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.07.484