- Volume 41 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
추풍령의 일사량과 대기투과율의 특성 분석
Characteristic analysis of solar radiation and atmospheric transmissivity at Chupungryeong
- Park, Jin Ki (Department of Agriculture and Rural Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Bong Seop (Department of Agriculture and Rural Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Park, Jong Hwa (Department of Agriculture and Rural Engineering, Chungbuk National University)
- 투고 : 2014.05.26
- 심사 : 2014.06.23
- 발행 : 2014.06.30
The surface solar radiation is an important indicators for climate and agricultural research over the Earth system. For the climate and agricultural research, long-term meteorological data and accurate measured data are needed. The daily solar radiation from Jan. 2001 to Dec. 2010 have been employed in this study analyze atmospheric transmissivity for Chupungryeong. The corresponding daily value of atmospheric transmissivity is calculated for Chupungryeong meteorological data. In this paper, relationship analysis of daily solar radiation and atmospheric transmissivity is presented. It shows that atmospheric transmissivity over late December peaked in the 2000s, substantially decreased from the early-January, and changed little after that in summer. Reduction of solar radiation caused a reduction of more than 0.3 in atmospheric transmissivity during July to August. It was concluded that the atmospheric transmissivity could be very useful for evaluating solar radiation. Atmospheric transmissivity approach is suitable for daily-term simulation studies and useful for computing solar radiation.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단
- Abraha MG, Savage MJ. 2008. Comparison of estimates of daily solar radiation from air temperature range for application in crop simulations. Agric. For. Meteorol. 148:401-416. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agrformet.2007.10.001
- Alexandrov A, Hoogenboom, G. 2000. The impact of climate variability and change on crop yield in Bulgaria. Agric. For. Meteorol. 104:315-327. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-1923(00)00166-0
- Allen RG, Pereira LS, Raes D, Smith, M. 1998. Crop evapotranspiration -Guidelines for computing crop water requirements- FAO Irrigation and drainage paper 56:2-10.
- Almorox J, Hontoria C. 2004. Global solar radiation estimation using sunshine duration in Spain, Energy Conversion and Management 45(9):1529-1535. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2003.08.022
- Baek SC, Shin HS, Park JH. 2012. Analysis of Relationship Between Meteorological Parameters and Solar Radiation at Cheongju. KCID 19(1):48-57.
- Duffie JA, Beckman WA. 1994. Solar engineering of thermal processes. 2nd Ed. John Wiley, New York.
- Falayi EO, Rabiu AB. 2005. Modelling Global Solar Radiation Using Sunshine Duration Data. Nig. J. Physics 17:181-186.
- KMO (Korea Meteorological Office). 2001-2010. Monthly weather report.
- Park JK, Na SI, Park JH. 2013. Estimation of Solar Radiation Distribution Considering the Topographic Conditions at Jeju Island, Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 55(1):39-48. https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2013.55.1.039
- Badescu V. 2008. Modeling Solar Radiation at the Earth's Surface. Recent Advances. pp. 175-92. Springer, Berlin, Germany.
- Thornton PE, Running SW. 1999. An improved algorithm for estimating incident daily solar radiation from measurements of temperature, humidity, and precipitation. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 93:211-228. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-1923(98)00126-9
- KMO (Korea Meteorological Office). 2014. http://www.kma.go.kr/
- KMO (Korea Meteorological Office). 2001-2010. http://www.kma.go.kr/