- Volume 38 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Development of Hybrid Fused Deposition Modeling System for Three-Dimensional Circuit Device Fabrication
3 차원 회로 장치 제작을 위한 FDM 기반의 통합 시스템 개발
- O, Sung Taek (Dept. of Precision Mechanical Engineering, Chungbuk Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Lee, In Hwan (School of Mechanical Engineering, Chungbuk Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Kim, Ho-Chan (Dept. of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering, Andong Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Cho, Hae Yong (School of Mechanical Engineering, Chungbuk Nat'l Univ.)
- Received : 2014.04.17
- Accepted : 2014.05.12
- Published : 2014.08.01
It is possible to fabricate a three-dimensional (3D) shape using the solid freeform fabrication (SFF) technology. However, there are several problems in applying conventional SFF technologies to the direct manufacturing of a product. Hence, multimaterial SFF is gaining attention. Moreover, a 3D circuit device that is different from a conventional two-dimensional PCB can also be fabricated using multimaterial SFF. In this study, a hybrid system using fused deposition modeling and direct writing was designed for 3D circuit device fabrication.
3-Dimensional Circuit Device;Direct Writing;Solid Freeform Fabrication;Fused Deposition Modeling
Supported by : 한국 산업기술진흥원, 한국연구재단
- Jang, S. H., 2014, Three Dimensional Circuit Board Fabrication Process Using Stereolithography and Direct Writing, M.S. Thesis, Chungbuk National Unicersity.
- Oh, S. T., Lee, I. H., Kim, H. C. and Cho, H. Y., 2013, "Line Width Variation According to Fabrication Conditions and Material Characteristics," Proceedings of KSMPE Spring Conference, p. 164 .
- Jung, H. J., Lee, I. H. and Cho, H. Y., 2013, "Surface Roughness for Dispensing Patterns in Nozzle Dispensing Solid Freeform Technology," Proceedings The 5th International Conference on Manufacturing, Machine Design and Tribology, p. 258.
- Zhai, D., Zhang, T., Guo, J., Fang, X. and Wei, J., 2013, "Water-Based Ultraviolet Curable Conductive Inkjet Ink Containing Silver Nano-Colloids for Flexible Electronics," Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 424, pp. 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2013.01.055
- Desai, S., Craps, M. and Esho, T., 2013, "Direct Writing of Nanomaterials for Flexible Thin-Film Transistor(fTFTs)," International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 64, No. 1/4, pp. 537-543. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-012-4425-4
- Vunnam, S., Ankireddy, K., Kellar, J. and Cross, W., 2013, "Surface Modification of Indium Tin Oxide for Direct Writing of Silver Nanoparticulate Ink Micropatterns," Thin Solid Films, Vol. 531, pp. 294-301. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2013.01.047
- Church, K. H., Fore, C. and Feeley, T., 2000, "Commercial Applications and Review for Direct Write Technologies," Materials Development for Direct Write Technologies, 624, pp. 3-8.
- Carter, P. W., 2001, "Advances in Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing," Proceedings of the Electrical/ Electronic Insulation Conference, pp. 107-114.
- Oh, S. T., Lee, I. H., Kim, H. C. and Cho, H. Y., 2013, "3-Dimensional Circuit Fabrication Based on the FDM Technology," Proceedings of KSMPE Autumn Conference, p. 144.
- Jang, S. H., Oh, S. T., Lee, I. H., Kim, H. C. and Cho, H. Y., 2013, "3-Dimensional Circuit Fabrication Based on Solid Freeform Fabrication," Proceeding of The 5th International Conference on Manufacturing, Machine Design and Tribology, p. 167.
- A Study on the Mechanical Properties of Additive Manufactured Polymer Materials vol.39, pp.8, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2015.39.8.773