- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Ontology Based User-centric Service Environment for Context Aware IoT Services
상황인지 IoT 서비스 제공을 위한 온톨로지 기반 사용자 친화적 서비스 환경
- Received : 2014.03.24
- Accepted : 2014.05.08
- Published : 2014.07.28
To provide context aware service, certain phenomena and situation information of the user should be detecting and monitoring using sensors. But, the sensor data has heterogeneity about system, syntax, structure, and semantics. So, it is difficult to apply to various services. To solve this issue, we should remove these heterogeneities and convert to context information that is easy to provide context aware services. Also, the existing context aware service mash-up environment require relevant sensor type, criteria of context, programing ability to define the service situation. So, it is difficult to create service for a non-technical user. Therefore, we propose ontology based user-centric service environment to provide context aware IoT services. It provide context awareness and user-desired services using data that acquired via IoT paradigm. The proposed environment consist of the ontology based semantic sensor data processing and the user-centric service environment. It provide convert the object data to the context information and service mash-up process to create user service in easy way.
Context Aware Service;Internet of Things;Semantic;Sensor Data Processing;Service Mash-up
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 류중경, 김종훈, 김재권, 이정현, 정경용, "상황인식 기반의 유헬스 환경정보 서비스", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제7호, pp.21-29, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.7.021
- E. Aviles-Lopez and J. A. Garcia-Macias, "Mashing up the Internet of Things: a framework for smart environments," EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2012.
- 류중경, 정경용, 김종훈, 임기욱, 이정현, "서비스 온톨로지 기반의 상황인식 모델링을 이용한 추천", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제2호, pp.22-30, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.2.022
- S. Han, G. Lee, and N. Crespi, "Semantic context-aware service composition for building automation system," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol.10, No.1, pp.752-761, 2013.
- C. H. Quyet, "A hybrid semantic energy saving service for cloud-based smart homes," M.S thesis, School of engineering and technology thailand, unpublished, 2013.
- T. Rodden, A. Crabtree, T. Hemmings, B. Koleva, J. Humble, K. Akesson, and P. Hansson, "Configuring the Ubiquitous Home," The Sixth International Conference on Designing Cooperative Systems, pp.227-241, 2004.
- V. Huang and M. K. Javed, "Semantic sensor information description and processing," Sensor Technologies and Applications (SENSORCOMM), pp.456-461, 2008.
- A. P. Sheth, "Changing focus on interoperability in information systems: from system, syntax, structure to semantics," Interoperating Geographic Information Systems, pp.1-30, 1999.
- B. Christophe, "Semantic profiles to model the web of things," IEEE SKG, pp.51-58, 2011.
- B. Ostermaier, F. Schlup, and K. Romer, "WebPlug: A Framework for the Web of Things," Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops, pp.690-695, 2010.
- D. Guinard and V. Trifa, "Towards the web of things: web mashups for embedded devices," Workshop on Mashups, Enterprise Mashups and Lightweight Composition on the Web (MEM 2009), 2009.
- C. Ivan, F. J. Martinez, M. S. Familiar, and L. Lopez, "Knowledge-Aware and Service-Oriented Middleware for deploying pervasive services," Journal of Network and Computer Applications, pp.562-576, 2012.
- 이영설, 양견모, 조성배, "상황인지 스마트 TV 서비스를 위한 온톨로지 기반 스마트 TV 환경 모델링", 한국정보과학회학술발표회, pp.195-197, 2012.
- D. Guinard, "A web of things application architecture-integrating the real-world into the web," PhD thesis No.19891, ETH Zurich, 2011.
- Development of the Cross-vertical Ontology for Context Aware Service in Various IoT Environment vol.15, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.02.058