- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Type of e-book's Visualization by the Narrative Space
내러티브 공간에 의한 이북(e-book)의 시각화 유형
- Received : 2014.03.25
- Accepted : 2014.06.23
- Published : 2014.07.28
This study intends to make a proposal the direction classification to develop the independent study of e-book's visualization. For this, we research into the e-book of Disney animation which achieved recognition in the literary value and amusement First of all, We grasp the meaning of the concept of e-book's aerial-image and perceptual principle. Next, We found the subject that starts the movement, and then observed the factor of the presentation to be possible to experience the actual spatial experience by the motion-produced cues. Through analysis process, We can classify the appearance elements, media, camera, and the readers' motion-produced cues into 13 parts and define as the codes. As we analysis the frequency of use of the analysis object, We separated it into the 46 combination exercises. According to the combination with the independent exercise, We separated them into 4 groups. There are the actual spatial experience, narrative spatial experience, the experience of characters. The basis for these, we can analyze the characteristics of the motion-produced cues. This study has the meaning of the expansion of e-book into the film language system by separating the e-book's narrative visualization type.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- KOCCA, 일본 콘텐츠산업동향, 제6호, 2012.
- F. Biocca, "The cyborg's dilemma: Progressive embodiment in virtual environments," Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 2002.
- Y. Lotman, 스크린과의 대화, 우물이 있는 집, 2005.
- R. Arnheim, 미술과 시지각, 미진사, 2006.
- D. Bordwell and K. Thompson, FILM ART : A INTRODUCTION, 8th ed., McGraw-Hill, pp.132-155, 2008.
- Bluce Block, 비주얼스토리, 커뮤니케이션북스, pp.92-119, 2010.
- James Monaco, How to Read a Film: Movies, Media, Multimedia, 3rd ed. Oxford, U.K.: Oxford Univ. Press, 2000.
- J. Aumont, 이마주, 동문선, 2006.
- G. Currie, 이미지와 마음, 한울 아카데미, 2007.
- R. L. Solso, 시각심리학, 시그마프레스, 2003.