- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Impacts of the Mood State on the Quality of Life in Breast Cancer Survivors
유방암 생존자의 기분상태가 삶의 질에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2014.06.02
- Accepted : 2014.07.21
- Published : 2014.07.28
The purpose of this study was to identify the impact of the mood state on the quality of life (QOL) of the female breast cancer survivor. The study was cross-sectional survey. This study was conducted from September 10th to September 20th, 2013. The subjects were 120 breast cancer survivors in Seoul city in Korea. The obtained data were analyzed by SPSS/WIN 21.0 program. The mean score of mood state was 39.20 and the mean score of the quality of life was 83.59. The levels of mood state and the quality of life were negatively correlated. The significant factors influencing quality of life were vigor and anger of the mood state, religion that explained 39.1% of the variance. The results suggests that appropriate support service should be provided to improve the quality of life after nurses evaluate breast cancer survivor's mood states and identify the symptoms of mood disturbances.
Mood State;Quality of Life;Breast Neoplasms;Survivors
- T. Takahashi, M. Hondo, K. Nishimura, A. Kitani, T. Yamano, H. Yanagita,. H. Osada, M. Shinbo, and N. Honda, "Evaluation of quality of life and psychological response in cancer patients treated with radiotherapy," Radiation Medicine, Vol.26, No.7, pp.396-401, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11604-008-0248-5
- 허지선, 방사선치료를 받는 암환자의 기분상태, 한양대학교 석사학위논문, 2011.
- W. N. Morris, Mood: The frame of mind., New York: Spring-Verlag, 1989.
- 김윤선, 태영숙 "유방암 생존자의 삶의 질 영향 요인", 종양간호학회지, 제11권, 제3호, pp.221-228, 2011.
- N. Galiano-Castillo, A. Ariza-Garcia, I. Cantarero-Villanueva, C. Fernandez-Lao, L. Diaz-Rodri, and M. Arroyo-Morales, "Depressed mood in breast cancer survivors: Associations with physical activity, cancer-related fatigue, quality of life, and fitness level," European Journal of Oncology Nursing, Vol.4, No.2, pp.206-210, 2014.
- 유양경, 최순기, 황순정, 김희숙, "생활습관에 따른 유방암의 위험요인", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제4호, pp.262-272, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.04.262
- 장승호, 이대보, 최운정, 이광만, 이상열, "일 대학병원 유방암 환자의 우울 증상과 삶의 질", 정신신체의학, 제21권, 제1호, pp.11-17, 2013.
- N. Hulbert-Williams, R. Neal, V. Morrison, K. Hook, and C. Wilkinson, "Anxiety, depression and quality of life after cancer diagnosis: What psychosocial variables best predict how patients adjust?," Psychooncology, Vol.21, No.8, pp.857-867, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1002/pon.1980
- N. Hutter, B. Vogel, T. Alexander, H. Baumeister, A. Helmes, and J. Bengel, "Are depression and anxiety determinants or indicators of quality of life in breast cancer patients?," Psychology Health Medicine, Vol.18, No.4, pp.412-419, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1080/13548506.2012.736624
- B. L. Den Oudsten, J. De Vries, A. F. Van der Steeg, J. A. Roukema, and G. L. Van Heck, "Determinants of overall quality of life in women over the first year after surgery for early stage breast cancer?," Quality Life Research, Vol.18, No.10, pp.1321-1329, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11136-009-9548-1
- S. R. Dirksen and D. R. Epstein, "Efficacy of an insomnia intervention on fatigue, mood and quality of life in breast cancer survivors," Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol.61, No.6, pp.664-675, 2007.
- 태영숙, 권수혜, 최정화, 이애란 "유방암 생존자의 우울예측요인", 종양간호학회지, 제13권, 제3호, pp.113-120, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5388/aon.2013.13.3.113
- C. J. Hoffman, S. J. Ersser, J. B. Hopkinson, P. G. Nicholls, J. E. Harrington, and P. W. Thomas, "Effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction in mood, breast-and endocrine-related quality of life, and well-being in stage 0 to III breast cancer: A randomized, controlled trial," American Society of Clinical Oncology, Vol.30, No.12, pp.1335-1342, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2010.34.0331
- 조옥희, 박란희, 양남영, 황경혜, "항암화학요법으로 인한 탈모 암 환자의 기분상태, 대인관계 불안 및 삶의 질", 종양간호연구, 제13권 제4호, pp.193-200, 2013.
- B. Tirgari, S. Iranmanesh, A. Fazel, and B. Kalantari, "Quality of life and Mood State in Iranian Women Post Mastectomy," Oncology Nursing Society, Vol.16, No.3, pp.E118-E122, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1188/12.CJON.E118-E122
- D. M. McNair, M. Lorr, and L. F. Droppleman, "Manual for profile of mood States," SanDiego, CA: Educational and Industrial Testing Service Publising, 1971.
- E. J. Yeun and K. K. Shin-Park, "Verification of the profile of mood states-brief: cross-cultural analysis," The Journal of Clinical Psychology, Vol.62, No.9, pp.1173-1180, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1002/jclp.20269
- M. J. Dodd, S. Dibble, C. Miaskowski, S. Paul, M. Cho, L. MacPaila, D. Greenspan, and G. Shiba, "A comparison of the affective state and quality of life of chemotherapy patients who do and do not develop chemotherapy-induced oral mucositis," Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, Vol.21, No.6, pp.498-505, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0885-3924(01)00277-9
- 김경덕, 정복례, 김경혜, 변혜선, 최은희, "유방암 생존자와 중년여성의 갱년기 증상 및 인지기능 비교", 종양간호연구, 제13권, 제1호, pp.11-17, 2013.
- 권은진, 이명선, "한국 유방암 생존자들의 디스트레스와 삶의 질", 종양간호학회지, 제12권, 제4호, pp.289-296, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5388/aon.2012.12.4.289
- 서연옥, "유방암 환자의 삶의 질 영향요인", 대한간호학회지, 제37권, 제4호, pp.459-466, 2007.
- 이명선, 손행미, "한국 유방암 여성의 성생활 경험에 관한 포커스 그룹 연구", 기본간호학회지, 제17권, 제2호, pp.187-199, 2010.
- 채영란, "유방암 절제술을 받은 여성의 지각된 건강상태, 우울 및 삶의 질의 관계", 성인간호학회지, 제17권, 제1호, pp.119-127, 2005.
- A. Manganiello, L. A. Hoga, L. M. Reberte, C. M. Mirande, and C. M. Rocha, "Sexuality and quality of life of breast cancer patients post mastectomy," European Journal of oncology nursing, Vol.15, No.2 pp.167-172, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejon.2010.07.008
- A. Montazeri, M. Vahdaninia, I. Harirchi, M. Ebrahimi, F. Khaleghi, and S. Jarvandi, "Quality of life in patients with breast cancer before and after diagnosis: An eighteen months follow-up study," BioMed Central, Vol.11, No.8, p.1330, 2008.
- P. Brunault, A. Toledano, C. Aquerre, I. Suzanne, P. Garaud, M. Trzepidur-Edom, G. Calais, and V. Camus, "Impact of late treatment-related radiotherapy toxicity, depression, and anxiety on quality of life in long-term breast cancer survivors," Bull ancer, Vol.21, No.5, pp.589-598, 2012.
- 변혜선, 김경덕, "유방암 환자의 피로, 통증, 우울이 삶의 질에 미치는 영향", 종양간호학회지, 제12권, 제1호, pp.27-34, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5388/aon.2012.12.1.27
- Impact of Cognitive Function and Cancer Coping on Quality of Life among Women with Post-chemotherapy Breast Cancer vol.22, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2016.22.3.182