- Volume 54 Issue 2
This paper introduces semiopen and semiclosed soft sets in soft topological spaces and then these are used to generalize the notions of interior and closure. Further, we study the properties of semiopen soft sets, semiclosed soft sets, semi interior and semi closure of soft set in soft topological spaces. Various forms of soft functions, like semicontinuous, irresolute, semiopen and semiclosed soft functions are introduced and characterized including those of soft semicompactness, soft semiconnectedness. Besides, soft semiseparation axioms are also introduced and studied.
Soft topological space;semiopen soft set;soft semicompactness;soft semicontinuity;soft semiconnectedness
- N. Cagman, S. Karatas, S, Enginoglu, Soft Topology, Comp. Math. Appl., 62(2011), 351-358. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2011.05.016
- A. Kharal, B. Ahmad, Mappings of soft classes, New Math. Nat. Comput., 7(3)(2011), 471-481. https://doi.org/10.1142/S1793005711002025
- D. Molodtsov, Soft Set Theory-First Results, Comp. Math. Appl., 37(1999), 19-31.
- E. Peyghan, B. Samadi, A. Tayebi, On soft connectedness, arXiv:1202.1668v1[math.GN].
- M. Shabir, M. Naz, On soft topological spaces, Comp. Math. Appl., 61(2011), 1786-1799. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2011.02.006
- I. Zorlutuna, M. Akdag, W. K. Min, S. Atmaca, Remarks on soft topological spaces, Annals of fuzzy mathematics and informatics, 3(2)(2012), 171-185.