- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Adaptive nonsingular sliding mode based guidance law with terminal angular constraint
- He, Shaoming (School of Aerospace Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology) ;
- Lin, Defu (School of Aerospace Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2014.04.01
- Accepted : 2014.06.18
- Published : 2014.06.30
In this paper, a new adaptive nonsingular terminal sliding mode control theory based impact angle guidance law for intercepting maneuvering targets was documented. In the design procedure, a new adaptive law for target acceleration bound estimation was presented, which allowed the proposed guidance law to be used without the requirement of the information on the target maneuvering profiles. With the aid of Lyapunov stability criteria, the finite-time convergent characteristics of the line-of-sight angle and its derivative were proven in theory. Numerical simulations were also performed under various conditions to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed guidance law.
- Nesline, F. W., and Zarchan, P., "A new look at classical vs modern homing missile guidance". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.4, No.1, 1985, pp. 78-85.
- Zarchan, P., Tactical and Strategic Missile Guidance. New York: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Publications, 1998.
- Palumbo, N. F., Blauwkamp R. A., and Lloyd, J. M., "Basic Principles of Homing Guidance". Johns Hopkins APL Technical Digest, Vol.29, No.1, 2010, pp. 25-41.
- Palumbo, N. F., Blauwkamp R. A., and Lloyd, J. M., "Modern Homing Missile Guidance Theory and Techniques". Johns Hopkins APL Technical Digest, Vol.29, No.1, 2010, pp. 42-59.
- Yang, C. D., and Chen, H. Y., "Nonlinear H robust guidance law for homing missiles". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.21, No.6, 1998, pp. 882-890. https://doi.org/10.2514/2.4321
- Zhou, D., Mu, C. D., and Shen, T. L., "Robust Guidance Law with L2 Gain Performance". Transactions of the Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, Vol.44, No.144, 2001, pp. 82-88. https://doi.org/10.2322/tjsass.44.82
- Lechevin, N., and Rabbath, C. A., "Lyapunov-based nonlinear missile guidance". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.27, No.6, 2004, pp. 1096-1102. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.8629
- Jamilnia, R., and Naghash, A., "Optimal guidance based on receding horizon control and online trajectory optimization". Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol.26, No.4, 2011, pp. 786-793.
- Moosapour, S. S., Alizadeh, G., Khanmohammadi, S., and Moosapour, H., "A novel robust proportional navigation guidance law design for missile considering autopilot dynamic". Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, Vol.35, No.5, 2013, pp. 703-710. https://doi.org/10.1177/0142331212468480
- Liang, Y. W., Chen, C. C., Liaw, D. C., Feng, Y. C., Cheng, C. C., and Chen, CH., "Robust Guidance Law via Integral-Sliding-Mode Scheme". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 37, No. 3, 2014, pp. 1038-1042. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.60669
- Kim, M., and Grider, K. V., "Terminal guidance for impact attitude angle constrained flight trajectories". IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol.6, 1973, pp. 852-859.
- Ryoo, C. K., Cho, H., and Tahk, M. J., "Time-to-go weighted optimal guidance with impact angle constraints". IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Vol.14, No.3, 2006, pp. 483-492. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCST.2006.872525
- Kim, T. H., Lee, C. H., and Tahk, M. J., "Time-togo Polynomial Guidance with Trajectory Modulation for Observability Enhancement". IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol.49, No.1, 2013, pp. 55-73. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAES.2013.6404091
- Lee, Y. I., Kim. S. H., Lee, J. I., and Tahk, M. J., "Analytic Solutions of Generalized Impact-Angle-Control Guidance Law for First-Order Lag System". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.36, No.1, 2012, pp. 96-112.
- Kumar, S. R, Rao, S., and Ghose, D., "Sliding-Mode Guidance and Control for All-Aspect Interceptors with Terminal Angle Constraints". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.35, No.4, 2012, pp. 1230-1246. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.55242
- Ratnoo, A., and Ghose, D., "State-dependent riccatiequation- based guidance law for impact-angle-constrained trajectories". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.32, No.1, 2009, pp. 320-326. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.37876
- Oza, H. B., and Padhi. R., "Impact Angle Constrained Suboptimal Model Predictive Static Programming Guidance of Air-to-Ground Missiles". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.35, No.1, 2012, pp. 153-164. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.53647
- Manchester, I. R., and Savkin, A. V., "Circular navigation guidance law for precision missile/target engagements". Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.29, No.2, 2006, pp. 314-320. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.13275
- Zhang, Y. A., Ma, G. X., and Wu, H. L., "A biased proportional navigation guidance law with large impact angle constraint and the time-to-go estimation". Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, published online, 2013.
- Yu, S., Yu, X., Shirinzadeh, B., and Man, Z., "Continuous finite time control for robotic manipulators with terminal sliding mode". Automatica, Vol.41, No.11, 2005, pp. 1957-1964. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.automatica.2005.07.001
- Nesline, F. William, and Mark L. Nesline. "How autopilot requirements constrain the aerodynamic design of homing missiles", Proceedings of the 1984 American Control Conference, IEEE, San Diego, USA, 1984.
- Smooth Adaptive Finite Time Guidance Law with Impact Angle Constraints vol.2016, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/5730168
- Impact-angle-constrained reentry guidance law guaranteeing convergence before attainment of desired line-of-sight range pp.2041-3025, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1177/0954410018786036