- Volume 29 Issue 3
The ratios of any two Fibonacci numbers are expressed by means of semisimple continued fraction.
- T. E. Phipps, Fibonacci and continued fractions, Aperion 15 (2008), no. 4, 534-550.
- D. Burton, Elementary Number Theory, 3rd ed. WCB, Oxford, England, 1994.
- M. Drmota, Fibonacci numbers and continued fraction expansions, in G. E. Vergum et. al (eds.) Applications of Fibonacci numbers, vol 5, 2nd ed. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Netherlands, 1993.
- S. Kalia, Fibonacci numbers and continued fractions, MIT PRIMES, 2011. (retrived from web.mit.edu/primes/materials/2011/2011-conf-booklet.pdf)
- S. Katok, Continued fractions, hyperbolic geometry, quadratic froms, in MASS Selecta, Teaching and learning advanced undergraduate mathematics (S. Katok, A. Sossinsky, S. Tabachnikov eds.) American Math. Soc. 2003.
- F. Koken and D. Bozkurt, On Lucas numbers by the matrix method, Hacet. J. Math. Stat. 39 (2010), no. 4, 471-475.