Supported by : 동명대학교
- Chang Im Park, Service Industry Labor Countermeasuring, Korea Lobor Institution, 2012.
- Jong Jin Kim, Service Industry Emotional Labor, Labor Review, Vol.9, pp.42-54, 2013.
- Myung Min Choi, Creating and Validating Scale of Resilience to Burnout and Scale of Burnout Risk with Mixed Methods, Korea Journal of Social Welfare, Vol.59, No.4. pp. 245-272, 2007. https://doi.org/10.20970/kasw.2007.59.4.010
- Maslach, C., Jackson, S. E., "The Maslach Burnout Inventory". Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press, 1981.
- Su-Jeong Kim, The Effect of Burnout Risk on Burnout and Mediation Effect of Resilience of Living Rehabilitation Teachers at the Nursing Facilities for the Disabled, Theology and Ministry, Vol.35, pp. 303-325, 2011.
- Seong Bae Jeong, Mi Yeon Joo, A Study on the factors affecting the burnout of geriatric care workers in Jeollanamdo, Community Research, Vol.21, No.2, pp.215-230, 2013.
- Yu Na Kim, The Effect of the Emotional Labor of Social Care Service Workers on their Burnout Level, Social Welfare Research, Vol.37, pp. 123-148, 2013.
- In Bong Son, Dong Ki Kim, Seung Tae Kim, The Effect of Job Stress of Center for Independent Living Employees on Burnout and the Mediation Effect of Job Satisfaction, Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, Vol.23, No.2, pp. 107-124, 2013.
- Kyung Ho Kim, Testing the Causal Relationship Between Role Stress, Burnout, and Turnover Intention: Focused on Employees in Local Self-Sufficiency Centers, Korean Social Welfare Research, Vol.34, pp.101-132, 2013.
- Hee Ja Sung, Yue Na Ko, The Burnout of Social Welfare Agencies Staffes of Jogye Order Social Welfare Foundation, Jingak Social Welfare, Vol.1. pp.29-49, 2004.
- Chang Bum Kang, A Study on Burnout and Job Satisfaction of Care Workers, Journal of Welfare for the Aged, Vol.54. pp.193-209, 2011.
- Eun Ju Lee, A Study on Effects of Factors on Burnout of Elderly Care Worker, Social Welfare Development Institution, Vol.16, No.4, pp.417-443, 2010.
- Recognition of Healthcare Accreditation, Job Stress, and Burnout Resilience of Nurses in Long-term Care Hospitals vol.19, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.17079/jkgn.2017.19.2.125