- Volume 2 Issue 1
3D printing technology polymeric material or plastic and metallic powder to suit the drafting of additive manufacturing would gradually products soars. 3D printing technologyapplication of a wide variety of industrial sectors. 3D printing technology enables raw materials consumption is less, the supply chain are shorter depending on the load and reduce the use of fossil fuels.Emergence of 3D printing technology so called the third industrial revolution in ICT market, quickly spread worldwide.In the future, 3D printing technology is simply beyond bio-technology, Nano-engineering, the manufacture of the product, incorporating a variety of technologies to improve the quality of life of human beings have played an important role will be.
3D printing;metallic powder;additive manufacturing;materials consumption;Emergence of 3D printing;ICT market;manufacture of the product;incorporating a variety
- "3D Printing Machine-assisted Engineering Education", Global Trend Briefing, KISTI, 2013. 5.
- "3D Printers, the Next Generation of Manufacturing Innovation-driven Prospect", A Weekly Technology Trends, NIPA, 2013. 3. 20.
- "3D Printing and the Future", WIPO MAGAZINE, No.2, 2013. 4.
- W.S. Changet al., "Revolutionized the Manufacture of 3D Printing in Metal Industry's Response Strategies", PD ISSUE REPORT, Vol.13-6, KEIT, 2013. 6.
- "3D Printing(printer, material) Market, Technology and Domestic and Global Participation in Companies Business Strategy", The IRS Global, 2013. 7.
- "In 2012, the 3D Printer Market Scale", WohlersAssociates, 2012.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea