Supported by : 환경부
- Cho W .H., Baek, Y.A., Choi, I.C., Choi, Y.J., Yu, M.J. (2007) Optimization of design factors to remove taste and odor compoundsby advanced water treatment processes in the Han River, Proceeding of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, G-2-5, pp. 233-240.
- Ham Y .W., Ju. Y.G., Oh, H.K., Lee, B.W., Kim H.K., Kim, D.G., Hong S.K. (2012) Evaluation of removal characteristics of taste and odor causing compounds and organic matter using ozone/granular activated carbon(O3/GAC) process, Journal of Korean Society of Water and Wastewater, 26, pp. 237-247. https://doi.org/10.11001/jksww.2012.26.2.237
- Kim, C.H., Kang, S.H., Kwon, S., Yu, Y.B., Cho, Y. (2012) Development of MF-NF Technology for Drinking Water Treatment, Final Report, Korea Water Resources Corporation (Kwater), pp. 111-115.
- Korea Ministry of Environment. (2011) Guidance for Drinking Water Quality. (http://www.me.go.kr/wonju/web/board/read.do?pagerOffset=0&maxPageItems=10&maxIndexPages=10&searchKey=&searchValue=&menuId=1032&orgCd=&condition.hideCate=1&boardMasterId=232&boardCategoryId=305&boardId=324211&decorator=)
- Lee, Y .J., Lim, J.L., Lee., K.H., Choi, I.H., Lee., B.D., Lee., J.H., Kim, T.G. (2012) Occurrence of odorous compounds in water supply reservoir during winter seasons by climate change, Proceeding of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, E2-6, pp. 326-327.
- Lim J. L., Lee., K.H., Kim S.S., Chae, S.H. (2007) Removal characteristics of natural organic matter and taste and odor by advanced water treatment process around the Han river water supply system, Journal of Korean Society of Water and Wastewater, 21, pp. 13-25.
- Water Supply Operation and Maintenance Dept. (2012) Strategy to enhance water supply against algal occurrence, 6th Innovation Workshop, Kwater, Daejeon, Korea.
- Bellona , C., Drewes, J.E., Xu, P., Amy, G. (2004) Factors affecting the rejection of organic solutes during NF/RO treatment-a literature review, Water Research, 38, pp. 2795-2809 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2004.03.034
- Chen, G., Dussert B.W., Suet, I.H., (1997) Evaluation of granular activated carbons for removal of methylisoborneol to below odor threshold concentration in drinking water. Water Research, 31, pp. 1155-1163. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(96)00362-4
- Davies, J.M., Roxborough, M., Mazumder, A. (2004) Origins and implications of drinking water odours in lakes and reservoirs of British Columbia, Canada, Water Research, 38, pp. 1900-1910. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2004.01.008
- Dixona,, M.B., Falconet, C., Ho, L., Chow, C.W.K., O'Neill, B.K., Newcombe G. (2011) Removal of cyanobacterial metabolites by nanofiltration from two treated waters, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 188, pp. 288-295. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2011.01.111
- Dzialowski, A.R., Smith, V.H., Huggins, D.G., deNoyelles, F., Lim, N.C., Baker, D.S., Beury, J.H. (2009) Development of predictive models for geosmin-related taste and odor in Kansas, USA, drinking water reservoirs, Water Research, 43, pp. 2829-2840. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2009.04.001
- Koyuncu, I., Topacik, D., Wiesner, M.R. (2004) Factors affecting flux decline during nanofiltration of solutions containing dyes and salts, Water Research, 38, pp. 432-440 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2003.10.001
- Liang, C., Wang, D., Chen, J., Zhu, L., Yang, M. (2007) Kinetics analysis on the ozonation of MIB and geosmin, Ozone-Science and Engineering, 29, pp. 185-189. https://doi.org/10.1080/01919510701294197
- Newcombe, G., Dricas, M., Hayes, R. (1997) Inference of characterized natural organic material on activated carbon adsorption:II. Effect on pore volume distribution and adsorption of 2-methylisoborneol, Water Research, 31, pp. 1065-1073. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(96)00325-9
- Reiss, C.R., Taylor, J.S., Robert, C. (1999) Surface water treatment using nanofiltration pilot testing results and design considerations, Desalination, 125, pp. 97-112. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0011-9164(99)00127-7
- Seidel, A., Elimelech, M. (2002) Coupling between chemical and physical interactions in natural organic matter (NOM) fouling of nanofiltration membranes: implications for fouling control, Journal of Membrane Science, 203, pp. 245-255. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0376-7388(02)00013-3
- Srinivasan, R., Sorial, G.A.(2011), Treatment of taste and odor causing compounds 2-methyl isoborneol and geosmin in drinking water: A critical review, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 23, pp. 1-13 https://doi.org/10.1016/S1001-0742(10)60367-1
- Westerhoff, P., Rodriguez-Hernandez, M., Baker, L., Sommerfeld, M. (2005) Seasonal occurrence and degradation of 2-methylisoborneol in water supply reservoirs, Water Research, 39, pp. 4899-4912. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2005.06.038
- Wheltona, A.J., Dietrich, A.M. (2004) Relationship between intensity, concentration, and temperature for drinking water odorants, Water Research, 38, pp. 1604-1614. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2003.11.036
- Wnorowski, A.U.(1992) Tastes and odors in the aquatic environment-a review. Water SA, 18, pp. 203-214.
- Young, W.F., Horth, H., Crane, R., Ogden, T., Arnott, M. (1996) Taste and odour threshold concentrations of potential potable water contaminants, Water Research, 30, pp. 331-340. https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(95)00173-5
- Yuan, B., Xu, D., Li, F., Fu, M.L., (2013) Removal efficiency and possible pathway of odor compounds (2-methylisoborneol and geosmin) by ozonation, Separation and Purification Technology, 117, pp. 53-58. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2013.04.029
- Geosmin and 2-MIB Removal by Full-Scale Drinking Water Treatment Processes in the Republic of Korea vol.13, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3390/w13050628