- Volume 28 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Case Study for Development of Maintenance System for Equipment of LNG-FPSO Topside
LNG-FPSO Topside 장비를 위한 보전시스템 개발을 위한 사례 연구
- Received : 2014.11.06
- Accepted : 2014.12.15
- Published : 2014.12.31
A maintenance system for an offshore plant uses an optimal maintenance method, process, and period based on operation information data and economic evaluation techniques. Maintenance is performed after one or more indicators show that equipment is going to fail or that equipment performance is deteriorating. A maintenance system is based on the use of real-time data to prioritize and optimize the LNG-FPSO topside equipment resources.
Offshore equipments;Offshore plants maintenance;LNG-FPSO;Topside;Failure Mode;Risk analysis
- Anthony M., Glenn R., 2004. RCM Gateway to World Class maintenance. Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford.
- Dongnam Leading Industry Office, 2012. Systems for Offshore Plant-Part II LNG-FPSO Topside Systems. Dongnam Global Offshore Cluste.
- GE Energy, 2013. Offshore Platforms & FPSOs. GE Energy, Nevada.
- Park, J.S., Kim, H.C., Jang, D.W., Park, Y., Lee, H.W., 2007. Reliability Centered Maintenance for Traction Power Systems. Report of Korea Railroad Research Institute(KRRI 07-097).
- Kim, J.W., Lee, J.W., 2014. Development of Maintenance System for Equipments of LNG-FPSO Topside. Proceedings of Annual Autumn Conference of the Korean Society of Ocean Engineering, 174-177.
- Lee, S.S., Kim, J.W., 2014. the Design of Maintenance System for Offshore Plant Equipments. 2014 Joint Conference of the Korean Association of Ocean Science and Technology Societies, 347.
- Mayer, R., 1994. IDEF0 Function Modeling. Knowledge Based System, Inc.
- SINTEF(Stiftelsen for industriell og teknisk forskning), 2009. OREDA(Offshore Reliability Data). OREDA Participants, Norway.
- Son, S.H, Kim, K.S., Jeon, U.C., 2014. Offshore Oil & Gas Plant for Ship Engineer. CIR, Seoul.
- A Study on the Development of Maintenance System for Equipment of LNG-FPSO Ship vol.22, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2016.22.2.233