- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Study of Dynamic Characteristics of 2.5-MW Wind Turbine Gearbox
2.5MW 풍력발전기 기어박스 동특성 연구
- Kimg, Jung-Su (School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Park, No-Gill (School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Han, Ki-Bong (Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Jungwon University) ;
- Lee, Hyoung-Woo (Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Jungwon University)
- Received : 2014.03.15
- Accepted : 2014.08.19
- Published : 2014.08.30
In this study, a gearbox and blade were modeled in the MASTA program, and the housing and carrier components were modeled using a finite element method. Using substructure synthesis, all the components were combined and used to establish a vibration model of a 2.5-MW wind turbine gearbox. In addition, the safety displacement factor was evaluated using an AGMA data sheet about bearing's outer race for the input shaft and output shaft. As a result, the bearing's outer race for the input shaft, and the radial and axial responses were satisfied by the
Supported by : 부산대학교
- Vanhollebeke, F., Helsen, J., Peeters, J., Vandepitte, D., W.Desmet., 2012. Combining Multibody and Acoustic Simulation Models for Wind Turbine Gearbox NVH Optimisation, International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering, 4453-4467.
- Peeters, J., 2006, Simulation of Dynamic Drive Train Load in a Wind Turbine. Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- SMT(Smart Manufacturing Technology), 2010. MASTA version 5.1 Advanced Training Manual, 1-45.
- Todorov, M., Vukov, G., 2011. Modal Properties of Drive Train in Horizontal-axis Wind Turbine. Proceedings of International Conference on Innovations-Recent Trends and Challenges in Mechatronics, 3, 160-168.
- Heier, S., Waddington, R., 2006, Grid Integration of Wind Energy Conversion System, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Son.
- AGMA, 1996. AGMA 6000-B96-Specification for Measurement of Linear Vibration on Gear Units.
- Chowdhury, I., Dasgupta, S.P., 2003. Computation of Rayleigh Damping Coefficients for Large Systems, Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 8(Bundle 8C).
- Craig. R.R., Bampton. M.C.C., 1968. Coupling of Substructure for Dynamic Analysis, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 6, 1313-1319. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.4741
- Lee, H.W.., and Kang, D.K., 2014. Gear Teeth Modification for a 2.5MW Wind Turbine Gearbox, Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, 23(2), 109-117. https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2014.23.2.109
- Hurty. W.C., 1960. Vibrations of Structural Systems by Component Mode Systhesis, Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division, 86.
- ISO, 2006. ISO 6336-1-Calculation of Load Capacity of Spurand Helical Gears-part1:Basic Principles, Introduction and General Influence Factors.
- Kasuba. R., Evans. J.W., 1980. An Extended Model for Determining Dynamic Loads in Spur Gearing, American Society of Mechanical Engineers paper80-C2/DET-90.
- Kim, J.S., Lee, H.W., Park, N.G., Lee, D.H, 2012. A Study on Wind Load Variation Characteristics of Wind Turbine Gearbox, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, 36(2), 267-275. https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2012.36.2.267
- Kim, J.S., Lee, H.W, Park, N.G., Kim, Y.D., Kim, S.Y., Lee, D.H., 2011. Characteristic of Vibration in Wind turbine System, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, 35(6), 786-795. https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2011.35.6.786
- MAAG, 1990. MAAG Gear Book, MAAG Gear-Wheel Company.
- Park, N.G., Lee, H.W., 2010. An Investigation on the Characteristics of Gear Trains of Wind turbines, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, 34(6), 806-815. https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2010.34.6.806