- Volume 23 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Simultaneous Removal of TVOC and Particulate Matters Using Rectangular Bag-Filter System with for a Foundry
주물공정 악취·분진 동시 처리를 위한 여과 집진장치 개발연구
- Xu, Rong-Bin (Department of Environmental Engineering, Changwon National University) ;
- Kim, Tae-Hyeung (Department of Environmental Engineering, Changwon National University) ;
- Ha, Hyun-Chul (Ventech Corp., Changwon National University) ;
- Piao, Cheng-Xu (Ventech Corp., Changwon National University)
- Received : 2013.08.23
- Accepted : 2014.08.04
- Published : 2014.08.29
Foundry has an important economic value in the industry. However, the generation of air pollutants like particulate and odor are serious. Due to the unavoidable usage of molding sand, particulate occurs in almost all the processes. That accounts for the majority of respirable dust in the size less than
Odor removal;Bag filter;Foundry;Zeolite
Supported by : 창원대학교
- Allen, T., 1990, Particle Size Measurement, 4th ed. Champman & Hall, London, 547-28.
- Brian E. S., 1993, Microcalorimetric studies of ammonia adsorption on y-A1203, HNa-Y zeolite, and H-mordenite, Catalysis Letters, 23 (1994) 207-213. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00811355
- Burgess, R. M., Perron M. M., 2004, Use of Zeolite for Removing Ammonia and Ammonia-Caused Toxicity in Marine Toxicity Identification Evaluations, Arch. Environ, Contam. Toxicol, 47, 440 447.
- Jung, S. Y., Lee, S. J., 2008, The simultaneous removal of hydrogen sulfide and ammonia over zinc-based dry sorbent supported on alumina, Separation and Purification Technology, 63 (2008) 297 302 Contents lists. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2008.05.013
- Kang, L. W., 2007, The New Casting Engineering, Bo Sung Gak Publishing company.
- Khan, F.I., Ghoshal, A.K., 2000, Removal of volatile organic compound from polluted air. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 13, 527-545. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0950-4230(00)00007-3
- Kim, G. S., 2001, A study on biofiltration for the treatment of odorous gases containing ammonia & hydrogen sulfide, Chemical Engineering, Study on Environmental and Biological Engineering, M.S Dissertation, Myongji University.
- Kim, Y. J., 2004, Simultaneous Removal of Hydrogen sulfide and Ammonia by Impregnated Activated Carborn, Study on Chemical Engineering, M.S Dissertation, Inje University.
- Korean Society of Odor Research and Engineering, 2010, Odor Emission Management Manual for Industiral Calssification(III), Korea Environment Corporation research subject.
- Lee, H. H., 2004, A study on removal of Ammonia using Leclercia adecarboxylata, Study on Environmental engineering, M.S Dissertation, Seoul National University of Technology.
- Oh, K. J., 2010, Breakthrough data analysis of adsorption of volatile organic compounds on granular activated carbon, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 27(2), 632-638. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-010-0079-9
- Masaaki, O., Tomoyuki, K., Noboru S., 2011, Simultaneous removal of odor and particulate using plasma-treated polymer filters, Thin Solid Films, 519 (2011) 6994-6998. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2011.01.221
- Masuda, J., Fukuyama, J., Fujii, S., 1999, Influence of concurrent substances on removal of hydrogen sulfide by activated carbon, Chemosphere, Vol. 39, No. 10, pp. 1611-1616. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-6535(99)00059-4
Na B. G., 2002, Effect of Rinse and Recycle Methods on the Pressure Swing Adsorption Process To Recover
$CO_2$from Power Plant Flue Gas Using Activated Carbon, American Chemical Society, 41, 5498-5503.
- Park, H. S., 2007, Morphological Property and Size Distribution of Dust Particles Emitted from Iron Casting Processes, Environmental Societies Joint conference, Page 124.
- Park J. S., 2001, A study on the development of gas scrubber for removal of odor gas containing hydrogen sulfide and the ammonia, Study on Chemical Engineering, M.S Dissertation, Inje University.
- Piao, C. H., 2008, The Fundamental Study on Pulse Jet Cleaning of Rectangular Bag-Filter System. J Korean Soc Occup Environ Hyg, 2008:18(2):149-160.
- Tehrani R.M.A., Salari, A. A., 2005, The study of dehumidifying of carbon monoxide and ammonia adsorption by Iranian natural clinoptilolite zeolite, Applied Surface Sciencel, 252 (2005) 866-870. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2005.02.114
- Yang, S. H., 2007, Performance Evaluation of Wet Scrubber for Odor Removal using Operational Parameters, Study on Biosystems & Biomaterials Science and Engineering, M.S Dissertation, Seoul University.
- Yim, G., 2004, Absorption Engineering and Science, Dooyang Publishing company.