- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
An Efficient Method for Crown-Shaped Water Animation Using Geometric Mesh
기하적 메쉬를 이용한 왕관형 수면 애니메이션을 구현하기 위한 효율적 방법
- Received : 2014.04.04
- Accepted : 2014.07.10
- Published : 2014.08.28
The paper provides an efficient method for generating water crown animation. Compared to general liquid simulation, water crown animation requires tremendous computational loads. Tackling the problem, we propose a novel geometry based approach with procedural texture. Unreal engine is utilized to construct material and handle the geometric mesh combined with water texture. The experimental results demonstrate our method achieves effective performance for realistic water crown animation.
Water Crown;Water Animation;Fluid Simulation;Procedural Animation;Unreal Engine
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- R. Fedkiw, J. Stam, and H. W. Jensen, "Visual Simulation of Smoke," SIGGRAPH, pp.15-22, 2001.
- N. Foster and R. Fedkiw, "Practical Animation of Liquids," SIGGRAPH, pp.23-30, 2001.
- F. Losasso, F. Gibou, and R. Fedkiw, "Simulating Water and Smoke with an Octree Data Structure," ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), Vol.23, No.3, pp.457-462, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1145/1015706.1015745
- 양현록, 강경규, 김동호, 오경수, "격자/입자기반 유체 시뮬레이션 데이터를 위한 프리뷰어의 설계 및 구현", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제9호, pp.18-25, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.9.018
- J. Park, "Procedural Fluid Animation using Mirror Image Method," International Journal of Contents, Vol.7, No.4, pp.1-5, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/IJoC.2011.7.4.001