- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Creative Thinking Filtering Model to Creativity Domains
창의사고필터링모형 (CTFM) 교육프로그램이 창의성에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2014.04.28
- Accepted : 2014.07.03
- Published : 2014.08.28
This study was aimed at identifying the influence of Creative Thinking Filtering Mode program in international gifted program: how much it influences to improve the cognitive domains of creativity (fluency, flexibility, originality) and affective domains of creativity (independence, curiosity, diversity, sensitivity, sense of humor, individuality. To analyze data, ANCOVA(Analysis of Covariance)test was conducted, and the results are as belows. Firstly, the group applied in CTFM program was higher than controlled group on the domains of cognitive and affective. Specifically, in the factors of fluency, flexibility and originality among three cognitive domains and factors of individuality.In affective domains of creativity, independence, curiosity, diversity, a sense of humor among the five factors except of sensitivity were higher. Secondly, the result of analyzing the difference between before and after applying CTFM program was that three elements in cognitive domains : fluency, flexibility and originality improved, especially, the fluency was the most improved. Thirdly, the result of analyzing the difference of affective factor between before and after applying CTFM program was that the originality, diversity, a sense of humor and individuality among the 6 elements of affective domain improved, especially the individuality was the most improved.
Creativity;CTFM (Creative Thinking Filtering Model)
- T. M. Amabile, Growing up creativity: nurturing a lifetime of creativity, 전경원역, 창의성과 동기 유발, 서울: 창지사, 1988.
- 박병기, 창의성 교육의 기반, 교육과학사, 1998.
- 성은현, 인지와 창의성의 심리학, 창지사, 1996.
- 송선희, 송홍준, 김홍운, 배원식, 영재교육심리, 신정, 2012.
- 송인섭, 김혜숙, 인지와 창의성의 심리학, 창지사, 1999.
- 송홍준, "국제영재프로그램의 교육효과분석", 학습상담연구, 제3권, 제2호, pp21-32, 2013.
- 신화식, 영유아를 위한 창의성 프로그램, 양서원, 2008.
- 한순미, 창의성, 학지사, 2005.
- 이동원, 창의성교육의 실천적 접근, 교육과학사, 2008.
- 전경원, 유아종합창의성검사 전문가 지침서, 학지사, 1999.
- 하주현, "창의적 인성검사의 연령별 타당화 및 연령별 발달 경향연구", 교육심리연구, 제15권, 제3호, pp.180-215, 2001.
- J. E. Arnold, Education for Tnnovation. In S. J. Parnes & H. F. Harding (Eds.), A Source Book for Creative thinking, Charles Scribner's & Sons, 1962.
- C. Arthur, Creativity in Education & Learning, Routledge, 2001.
- M. Csikszentmihalyi, The Psychology Of Optimal Experience. NY: Harper-Perennial, 1988.
- G. A. Davis, Education Of The Gifted And Talented, MA :Allyn and Bacon, 1997.
- Edward Cornish, The Future of the Future, World Future Society, 2005.
- R. S. Feldman, Child Development (6th edition), Pearson, 2012.
- R. A. Finke, T. B. Ward, and S. M. Smith, Creative cognition: theory, research and application, MIT press, 1992.
- F. Gagn'e, Toward A Differentiated Model Of Giftedness And Talent, MA :Allyn and Baccon, 1991.
- H. Gardner, Frames Of Mind: The Theory Of Multiple Intelligence, NY: Basic Books, 1991.
- J. P. Guilford, The Nature Of Human Intelligence, NY :McGraaw-Hill, 1969.
- A. H. Maslow, Toward a psychology of being, Van Nostrand, 1968.
- R. J. Sternberg, The nature of Creativity, Cambridge University Press, 1988.
- C. R. Rogers, "Toward a theory of creativity," ETC : A Review of General Semantics, Vol.11, No.2, pp.249-260, 1954.
- H. J. Song, Characteristics and Aspiration of Gifted Learners: Basis for an Enhanced Curriculum for International Education Center (IECG), Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of P. L. M. Maynila, 2010.
- W. M. Stankowski, Definition In R. E. Clasen And B. Robinson (Eds.) Simple Gifts. Madison, WI : University Of Wiscornsin-Extension, 1978.
- E. P. Torrance, The Search For Satori And Creativity. Buffalo, NY : Creative Education Foundation, 1977
- K. K. Urban, Creativity-a componential approach. Post Conference China Meeting of the 11th World Conference on Gifted and Talented Children, Beijing, China, 1995.
- R. W. Weisberg, Problem Solving and Creativity, In R.J. Sternberg (Ed.), The nature of Creativity: Comtemporary Psychological Perspectives, Cambridge University Press. 1988.