- Volume 5 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study of Security Requirement in Wireless Charging
무선충전에서 보안요구사항에 관한 연구
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Division of Information & Communication, Baekseok University)
- 이근호 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2014.07.12
- Accepted : 2014.09.26
- Published : 2014.09.30
In recent times, there is an increasing interest in wireless charge of smartphones and devices, and many companies are developing wireless charges. The range of application of wireless charge would be expanded to almost all electronics, including not only mobile devices, but also notebook computers and vacuum cleaners. On-line electric vehicles are to be launched in the market this year in a massive scale. As such wireless charge-related markets are inexhaustible. Wireless charge is included in the world's top 10 promising technologies, and its rapid growth is expected to have annual growth by more than 100%. However, there's a need to establish a safe environment, by analyzing security threats to technical limitations and harmfulness to human body, and arrange institutional compliments. The development of communication method for a variety of wireless charging are delivering comfortable and safe information. This paper aims to examine the factors to threaten electric vehicle, which are usually intruded through network system and analyzes security threats to and security requirements for magnetic resonance mode-based wireless charge in mobile devices, and suggests security requirements.
Wireless Charging;Electric Vehicle;Authentication;Cluster;Security
- Hyun-Joo Jung, Keun-Ho Lee "Wireless Charging Technology Trend and Security threats" 2013 Korea Convergence Society Conference, Nov. 2013.
- J. Kim.H. -C. Son. K. -H. Kim, and Y. -J. Park, "Efficiency analysis of magnetic resonance wireless power transfer with intermediate resonant coil", IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters. Vol. 10. pp. 389-392, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/LAWP.2011.2150192
- "Wireless charging industry-blooming", Eugene Investment & Securities.
- Byung-Jun Jang, "WPC Wireless Charger Standard(Qi) for Mobile IT Devices", Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, Vol. 23, No. 26, pp. 32-37, 2012.
- Kim Baro, (A)study on enhanced wireless connectivity authentication and a security threat prevention in a wireless LAN environment, 2012
- Ken-Ho Lee, "A Security Threats in Wireless Charger System in M2M", 2013 Korea Convergence Society Conference, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 27-31, 2013
- Bo-Yeon Choi, Keun-Ho Lee, "Intelligent vehicles technology and security threats of wireless charging', 2012 Korea Convergence Society Winter Conference, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 38-40, 2012.