- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Translocation of Tolclofos-methyl from Ginseng Cultivated Soil to Ginseng (Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer) and Residue Analysis of Various Pesticides in Ginseng and Soil
토양 중 잔류된 Tolclofos-methyl의 인삼(Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer)에 대한 이행 및 잔류 특성
- Kim, Ji Yoon (Department of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Hea Na (Department of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University) ;
- Saravanan, Manoharan (Department of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University) ;
- Heo, Seong Jin (Environment Friendly Agricultural Products Safety Center) ;
- Jeong, Haet Nim (Gangwon-do Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Jang Eok (Department of Applied Biosciences, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Kyungpook National University) ;
- Kim, Kwan Rae (Department of Agronomy and Medicinal Plant Resources, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Hur, Jang Hyun (Department of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University)
- 김지윤 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과) ;
- 김해나 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과) ;
- 허성진 (친환경농산물안전성센터) ;
- 정햇님 (강원도 농업기술원) ;
- 김장억 (경북대학교 농업생명과학대학 응용생명과학부) ;
- 김권래 (경남과학기술대학교 농학한약자원학부) ;
- 허장현 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과)
- Received : 2014.09.02
- Accepted : 2014.09.24
- Published : 2014.09.30
Recently, some of the previous studies reported that tolclofos-methyl is still exist in ginseng cultivated soil, even though it is has been banned for ginseng. Therefore, the current study was aimed to examine the levels of absorption and translocation of tolclofos-methyl from ginseng cultivated soil to ginseng root and leaf stem for the period of 1 year. For this study, ginseng plants were transplanted in pots and treated with
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Cho, D. H. and Y. H. Yu (2005) Effect of Fludioxonil, Flutolanil, and Thifluzamide on Suppression of Damping-off Caused by Rhizoctonia solani on Panax ginseng. Journal of Ginseng Research 29(4):185-191. https://doi.org/10.5142/JGR.2005.29.4.185
- Harris, C. R. (1972) factors influencing the effects of soil applied insecticides. Ann Rev. Entomol. 17:177-198. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.en.17.010172.001141
- Im, M. H., K. I. Kwon, K. S. Park, D. M. Choi, M. I. chang, J. Y. Jenog, K. J. Lee, W. K. Yun, M. K. Hong and G. J. Woo (2006) Study on Reduction Factors of Residual Pesticides in Processing of Ginseng (I). Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 10(1):22-27.
- Kim, H. J., S. S. Cheong, D. W. Kim, J. S. Park, J. Ryu, Y. S. Bea and S. J. Yoo (2008) Investigation into Disease and Pest Incidence of Panax ginseng in Jeonbuk Province. Korean medical Crop Science 16(1):33-38.
- Korea Crop Protection Association (2013) 2013 Guideline of Pesticides Use. Korea Crop Protection Association.
- Lee, J. Y., H. H. Noh, K. H. Lee, H. K. Park, J. H. Oh, M. H. Im, C. H. Kwon, J. K. Lee, H. D. Woo, K. S. Kwon and K. S. Kyung (2012) Processing factors of azoxystrobin in processed ginseng products. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 16(3):222-229. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.3.222
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service (2010) Safety research and analysis.
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service (2011) Safety research and analysis.
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service (2012) Safety research and analysis.
- Noh, H. H., J. Y. Lee, S. H. Park, K. H. Lee, H. K. Park, J. H. Oh, M. H. Im, C. H. Kwon, J. K. Lee, H. D. Woo, K. S. Kwon and K. S. Kyung (2012) Residual characteristics of tolclofos-methyl treated by seed dressing in ginseng. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 16(3):217-221. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.3.217
- Park, B. J., J. H. Choi, B. M. Lee, G. J. Im, C. S. Kim and K. H. Park, (1998) Decomposition rate of iprobenfos, isoprothiolane, and diazinon by some environmental factors in aqueous systems. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 2(2):39-44.
- Park, M. K. and J. H. Kim (2005) Multi-analysis of the Organochlorine Pesticides in Ginseng at Gyeongbuk, Korea. Korean Journal of environmental Agiculture. 14(2): 193-199. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2005.14.2.193
- Shin, K. S., Y. H. Jeon, H. Y. Kim, J. I. Hwang, S. M. Lee, J. H. Shin and J. E. Kim (2010) Degradation of Fungicide Tolclofos-methyl by Chemical Treatment. Korean Journal of environmental Agiculture. 29(4):396-401. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2010.29.4.396
- Shin, Y. M., Y. U. Son, S. H. Lee, J. Y. Jeong, Y. J. Won, C. H. Lee, W. S. Kim, K. R. Chae and M. K. Hong (2005) Studies on the development of removal technique of residual pesticides in ginseng concentration. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 9(1):41-50.
- Tomlin, C. D. S (2009) The Pesticide Manual (15th). British Crop Production Council, UK. p. 676.
- Residual characteristic of tebuconazole and fludioxonil in Allium victorialis (Allium ochotense Prokh.) vol.19, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.4.354
- Plant Uptake and Residual Patterns of Insecticide Dinotefuran by Radish vol.21, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.3.233
- Uptake and Translocation of the Soil Residual Pesticides into the Vegetable Crop vol.21, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.3.298
- Monitoring and Risk Assessment of Pesticides Residues in Pre - Harvest Ginseng (Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer) in Jeollabuk-do vol.22, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2018.22.1.54