- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Control Efficacy of Bordeaux Mixture against Pepper Anthracnose
고추 탄저병에 대한 보르도액의 방제 효과
- Park, Se-Jung (Department of Plant Medicine, College of Agriculture, Life and Environment Science, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Lee, Soo-Min (Department of Plant Medicine, College of Agriculture, Life and Environment Science, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Gwon, Hyeon-Wook (Department of Plant Medicine, College of Agriculture, Life and Environment Science, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Lee, Hotaek (Department of Plant Medicine, College of Agriculture, Life and Environment Science, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Heung Tae (Department of Plant Medicine, College of Agriculture, Life and Environment Science, Chungbuk National University)
- 박세정 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 이수민 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 권현욱 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 이호택 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 김흥태 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과)
- Received : 2014.06.20
- Accepted : 2014.07.18
- Published : 2014.09.30
It was conducted to evaluate the control efficacy of Bordeaux mixture on pepper anthracnose in vitro and in vivo. The suppressive efficacy of Bordeaux mixture on mycelial growth and spore germination of Colletotrichum acutatum was investigated on PDA, cellophane membranes and pepper fruits, respectively. Furthermore, its control value was evaluated on detached pepper fruits inoculated with C. acutatum by wound and non-wound inoculation method, and in fields. The mycelial growth of C. acutatum JC24 was inhibited by 90.0% on PDA amended with
Grant : 종자수출 확대를 위한 해외 맞춤형 품종개발
Supported by : 농림수산부
- Cazorla, F. M., E. Arrebola and F. Olea (2006) Field evalustion of treatments for the control of the bacterial apical necrosis of mango (Mangifera indica) caused by Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae. Eur. J. Plant Pathol. 116:279-288. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10658-006-9059-7
- Cazorla, F. M., E. Arrebola, A. Sesma, A. Perez-Garcia, J. C. Codina, J. Murillo and A. de Vicente (2002) Copper resistance in Pseudomonas syringae strains isolated from mango is encoded mainly by plasmids. Phytopathology 92:909-916. https://doi.org/10.1094/PHYTO.2002.92.8.909
- Cetas R. C. and S. S. Leach (1969) Phytophthora infestans sporangial germination and tuber rot reduced by soil residues of fungicides. Am. Potato J. 46:174-181. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02872360
- Das, A. K. (2003) Citrus canker - A review. J. Appl. Hort. 5:52-60.
- Everett, K. R. and O. E. Timudo-Torrevilla (2007) In vitro fungicide testing for control of avocado fruit rots. New Zealand Plant Protect. 60:99-103.
- Hazarika, D. K., K. K. Das and L. N. Dubey (1999) Fungicidal control of fruit rot of chillies (Capsicum annum L.). Pestology 23:43-45.
- Kim, C. H. and K. S. Park (1988) A predictive model of disease progression of red-pepper anthracnose. Kor. J. Plant Pathol. 4:325-331.
- Kim, J. T., J. Y. Min and H. T. Kim (2006) Response to fungicides of Colletotrichum species isolated from infected tissues of several crops. Res. Plant Dis. 12:32-39. (in Korean) https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2006.12.1.032
- Kim, J. T., K. H. Lee, J. Y. Min, B. K. Kang, C. W. Rho, S. T. Hong and H. T. Kim (2005) Response of Colletotrichum spp. causing red pepper anthracnose to protective and ergosterol biosynthesis-inhibiting fungicides. Res. Plant Dis. 11:185-192. (in Korean) https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2005.11.2.185
- Kim, J. T., S-Y. Park, W. Choi, Y-H. Lee and H. T. Kim (2008) Characterization of Colletotrichum isolates causing anthracnose of pepper in Korea. Plant Pathol. J. 24:17-23. https://doi.org/10.5423/PPJ.2008.24.1.017
- Kwak, Y-K., I-S. Kim, M-C. Cho, S-C. Lee and S. Kim (2012) Growth inhibition effect of environment-friendly farm materials in Colletotrichum acutatum in vitro. J. Bio-Environ. Con. 21:127-133. (in Korean)
- Lee, K-S., E-H. Kim, Y-S. Lee, S-H. Lee, T-B. Seo, S-A. Hwang and J-Y. Cho (2009) Control efficacy of Bordeaux mixture against powdery mildew on Omija (Schizandra chinensis). J. Korean Soc. Appl. Biol. 52:58-62. https://doi.org/10.3839/jksabc.2009.010
- Ninot, A., N. Aleta, C. Moragrega and E. Montesinos (2002) Evaluation of a resuced copper spraying program to control bacterial blight of walnut. Plant Dis. 86:583-587. https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS.2002.86.6.583
- Park, K. S. and C. H. Kim (1992) Identification, distribution and etiological characteristics of anthracnose fungi of red pepper in Korea. Kor. J. Plant Pathol. 8:61-69.
- Pietrzak, U. and D. C. Mcphail (2004) Copper accumulation, distribution and fractionation in vineyard soils of Victoria, Australia. Geoderma 122:151-166. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoderma.2004.01.005
- Ponmurugan, P., U. I. Baby and C. Gopi (2006) Efficacy of certain fungicides against Phomopsis theae under in vitro conditions. African J. Biotech. 5:434-436.
- Ramachandran, N., R. K. Madhavi and K. Rathnamma (2007) Current status of chilli anthracnose in India. The first international symposium on chilli anthracnose, p25, Convention center Seoul National University, Korea.
- Scheck, H. J. and J. W. Pscheidt (1998) Effect of copper bactericides on copper-resistant and -sensitive strains of Pseudomonas syringae pv. synringae. Plant Dis. 82:397-406. https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS.19126.96.36.1997
- Than, P. P., R. Jeewon, K. D. Hyde, S. Pongsupasamit, O. Mongkolporn and P. W. J. Yaylor (2008) Characterization and pathogenicity of Colletotrichum species associated with anthracnose on chilli (Capsicum spp.) in Thailand. Plant Pathol. 57:562-572. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3059.2007.01782.x
- Vega, J., B. Escobar and B. Velazquez-Marti (2013) Application of Bordeaux mixture for Botrytis control in passion fruit (Passiflora ligularis Juss) cultivated under organic farming in the Andean region. J. Food Agri. Environ. 11:904-907.
- Viviana M., M. Hanana, E. Blumwald and H. Geros (2012) Copper Transport and Compartmentation in Grape Cells. Plant Cell Physiol. 53:1866-1880. https://doi.org/10.1093/pcp/pcs125
- Washington, W. S., O. Villalta and M. Appleby (1998) Control pf pear scab with hydrated lime alone or in schedules with other fungicide sprays. Crop Protect. 17:569-580. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0261-2194(98)00051-9
- Control of Pepper Anthracnose Caused by Colletotrichum acutatum using Alternate Application of Agricultural Organic Materials and Iminoctadine tris + thiram vol.19, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.4.428