- Volume 10 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Load Variation on the Performance of an Injection Heat Pump with an Economizer
이코너마이저 적용 열펌프 시스템의 부하변화에 따른 성능 특성 연구
- Choi, Jong Min (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Hanbant National University) ;
- Park, Yong-Jung (R&D Center, Daihan Climate Co. Ltd.) ;
- Kang, Shin-Hyung (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Konyang University)
- Received : 2014.06.03
- Accepted : 2014.07.03
- Published : 2014.09.01
Heat pumps have received a fair amount of attention all over the world for their high efficiency and low environmental impact. Employing heat pumps for residential heating and cooling produces only about 2038 kg-
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Esen, H., Inalli, M., Sengur, A., and Esen, M., 2008, Modelling a ground-coupled heat pump system using adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference systems, International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 31, pp. 65-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2007.06.007
- Roh, C.W., Yoo, J.W., and Kim M.S., 2014, Vapor refrigerant injection techniques for heat pump system: The latest literature review and discussion, International Journal of Air-Conditioning Refrigeration, Vol. 22, 1430002. https://doi.org/10.1142/S201013251430002X
- Banasiaka, K., Hafnerb, A., and Andresenb, T., 2012, Experimental and numerical investigation of the influence of the two-phase ejector geometry on the performance of the R744 heat pump, International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 35, pp. 1617-1625. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2012.04.012
- Aikins, K. A., Lee, S., and Choi, J.M., 2013, Technology review of two-stage vapor compression heat pump system, International Journal of Air-Conditioning Refrigeration, Vol. 21, 1330002. https://doi.org/10.1142/S2010132513300024
- Cao, F., Wang, K., Wang, S., Xing, Z., and Shu, P., 2009. Investigation of the heat pump water heater using economizer vapor injection system and mixture of R22/ R600a. International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 32, pp. 509-514. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2008.06.012
- Xu, S. and Ma, G. Y., 2011. Research on air-source heat pump coupled with economized vapor injection scroll compressor and ejector. International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol., 34, pp. 1587-1595. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2010.06.003
- Roh, C. W. and Kim, M. S., 2011. Comparison of the heating performance of an inverterdriven heat pump system using R410A vapourinjection into accumulator and compressor. International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 35, pp. 434-444.
- Zehnder, M., Favrat, D., Hohl, H., Olivier, C., and Perevozchikov, M., 2002. High performance air-water heat pump with extended application range for residential heating. IEA 7th Heat Pump Conference, Beijing, China.
- Turunen-Saaresti, T., Roytta, P., Honkatukia, J., Backman, J., 2010. Predicting off-design range and performance of refrigeration cycle with two-stage centrifugal compressor and flash intercooler. International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 33, pp. 1152-1160. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2010.04.008
- International Standard, 1998. ISO 13256-2: Water-source heat pumps-Testing and rating for performance Part 2 Water-to-water and brine-to-water heat pumps.
- KEMCO, 2008. NR GT 101: Water-to-water ground source heat pump, NRGT, Yongin, The Republic of Korea.