- Volume 15 Issue 3
This paper mainly focuses on the conceptual design and stealth performance of the three-surface military aircraft. A three-dimensional (3-D) digital mock-up of the three-surface strike fighter with stealth feature was designed and the schemes of carrying missiles were analyzed in CATIA. Based on physical optics principle and the Method of Equivalent Currents (MEC), a numerical simulation of the RCS feature of the aircraft was carried out with RCSPlus which is a software designed by Beihang University. The paper contributes to the RCS feature analysis of the whole plane and different parts on X-band, S-band and UHF-band and a comparison of RCS feature to Su-37 and T-50 military aircraft is drawn. On X-band, the pitch angle of the incident wave was
stealth;conceptual design;strike fighter;numerical simulation
- Suresh, R. P., and Christopher, L. B., "F/A-22 Vertical Tail Buffet Strength Certification ," AIAA 2005-2292.
- Paul, M. B., "Genesis of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter," Journal of Aircraft, Vol.46, No.6, 2009, pp.1825-1836. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.42903
- Cong, S., and Peng, Z., "Lo Requirements and Solutiona of Avionics/RF System for Advanced Aircraft," Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, Vol.29, No.6, 2008, pp.1472-1481.
- Peilin, H., and Zhanhe, L., "Research on Electromagnetic Scattering Characteristics of Slits on Aircraft," Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, Vol.29, No.3, 2008, pp.675-680.
- Shen Shou Max Chung, "FDTD simulations on radar cross sections of metal cone and plasma covered metal cone," Vacuum, Vol.86, No.7, 2012, pp.970-984. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vacuum.2011.08.016
- Minjie, H., Mingyun, L., and Jun, H., "Recognition of the major scattering sources on complex targets based on the high frequency radar cross section integrated calculation technique," Journal of Shanghai University, Vol.13, No.4, 2009, pp.115-121.
- Ledger, P. D., and Morgan, K., "An Adjoint Enhanced Reduced-Order Model for Monostatic RCS Computation," Electromagnetics, Vol.28, No.1-2, 2008, pp.54-76. https://doi.org/10.1080/02726340701818063
- JInzu, J., Peilin, H., and Bo, L., "Study on singularity of physical theory of diffraction," Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol.34, No.10, 2012, pp.1987-1993.
- Jinzu, J., Daqing, H., and Peilin, H., "Connective boundary's electromagnetic leakge in finite-difference timedomain," Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Vol.39, No.2, 2013, pp.159-163.
- Kuizhi, Yue., Cong, S., and Jinzu, Ji., "Numerical simulation on the stealth characteristics of twin-vertical-tails for fighter," Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Vol.40, No.2, 2014, pp.160-165.
- Huanyu, L., Peng, B., and Xuhua, W., "Analysis of influence of radio frequency on RF stealth," Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol.34,No. 6, 2012, pp.1108-1112.
- Zhu Xijuan, Eriqitai, and Li Jiajun. "Effect of jet mixing enhancement by pulsed blowing on infrared radiation of plume," Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Vol.37, No.5, 2011, pp.551-555.
- Kuizhi, Y., Cong, S., and Hu, Liu., "Numerical simulation on the RCS of combat aircraft for mounted missile," Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol.36, No.1, 2014, pp.62-67.
- Baussard, A., Rochdi, M., and Khenchaf, A., "PO/ MEC-based bistatic scattering model for complex objects over a sea surface," Progress In Electromagnetics Research (PIER), Vol.111, 2011, pp.229-251. https://doi.org/10.2528/PIER10083005
- Rochdi, M., Baussard, A., and Khenchaf, A., "Po/ MEC-Based Bistatic Scattering Model for Complex Objects Over a Sea Surface," IEEE International Radar Conference 2010, May 10-14, 2010, Washington DC, USA.