- Volume 42 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Design of Auto Race-Track and Figure-8 Flight Mode for UAV
무인기의 자동 장주비행 및 8자 비행모드 설계
- Lee, Sangjong (Department of Aircraft Mechanical Engineering, Inha Technical College)
- Received : 2014.06.19
- Accepted : 2014.08.19
- Published : 2014.10.01
This paper addresses the design of the auto race-track and figure-8 flight mode which can be applied to expand the loitering flight mode and increase the safety of UAV. To implement these flight modes, necessary waypoints and entry points can be calculated automatically from several information of the ground control system. The flight logic is proposed to pass the desired waypoints as well as entry points and transfer to the desired flight path by combining the light-of-sight and loitering guidance controller. The proposed algorithm and logic is verified using the 6-DOF UAV model and nonlinear simulation under the several flight conditions.
Supported by : 인하공업전문대학
- H. Ryu, S. H. Lee, S. J. Lee "Operational Flight Program Design for Dual-Redundant Flight Control System", KSAS Spring Conference, 2011, pp.1622-1627.
- S. J. Lee, J. H. Lee, D. S. Lee, "Lateral and Directional SCAS Controller Design Using Multidisciplinary Optimization Program", Journal of The Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, Vol.40, No.3, 2011, pp.251-257. https://doi.org/10.5139/JKSAS.2012.40.3.251
- Blakelock, J. H., "Automatic Control of Aircraft and Missiles", John Wiley and sons, Inc., 1991.
- Fossen, T. I., "Marine Control Systems", Marine Cybernetics AS, 2002.
- S. J. Lee, H. S. Choi, J. H. Lee, J. W. Jang, "Generalization and Application of LOS Guidance Law for UAV", 2011 KSAS Spring Conference, 2011, pp.1375-1380.
- S. J. Lee, H. S. Choi, J. H. Lee, J. W. Jang, H. Ryu, "Flight Test Results of Guidance Logic for UAV Point Navigation", KAIS Spring Conference, 2013, pp.228-230.
- S. LEE, H. S. CHOI and H. RYU. "Modified Guidance Law and Operational Logic for Auto-Approach of Unmanned Air Systems", Transaction of JSASS, Vol. 57, No.2, 2014, pp.69-78.