- Volume 14 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of an Approximate Surface Lens Array System based on OpenCL
OpenCL 기반 근사곡면 렌즈어레이 시스템의 설계 및 구현
- Kim, Do-Hyeong ;
- Song, Min-Ho ;
- Jung, Ji-Sung ;
- Kwon, Ki-Chul ;
- Kim, Nam ;
- Kim, Kyung-Ah ;
- Yoo, Kwan-Hee
- 김도형 (충북대학교 디지털정보융합학과) ;
- 송민호 (충북대학교 디지털정보융합학과) ;
- 정지성 (충북대학교 정보산업공학과) ;
- 권기철 (충북대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 김남 (충북대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 김경아 (충북대학교 의공학과) ;
- 류관희 (충북대학교 소프트웨어학과)
- Received : 2014.07.23
- Accepted : 2014.09.02
- Published : 2014.10.28
Generally, integral image used for autostereoscopic 3d display is generated for flat lens array, but flat lens array cannot provide a wide range of view for generated integral image because of narrow range of view. To make up for this flat lens array's weak point, curved lens array has been proposed, and due to technical and cost problem, approximate surface lens array composed of several flat lens array is used instead of ideal curved lens array. In this paper, we constructed an approximate surface lens array arranged for
3D Display;Approximate Surface Lens Array;Integral Imaging;Volume Data;OpenCL
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- G. Lippmann, "La photographie integrale," C. R Academic Science, Vol.146, pp.446-451, 1908.
- F. Okano, H. Hoshino, J. Arai, and I. Yuyama, "Real-Time Pickup Method for a Three-Dimensional Image based on Integral Photography," Applied Optics, Vol.36, pp.1598-1603, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1364/AO.36.001598
- K. C. Kwon, C. Park, M. U. Erdenebat, J. S. Jeong, J. H. Choi, N. Kim, J. H. Park, Y. T. Lim, and K. H. Yoo, "High speed image space parallel processing for computer-generated integral imaging system," Optics Express, Vol.20, No.2, pp.732-740, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.20.000732
- D. H. Kim, C. Park, J. S. Jeong, K. C. Kwon, N. Kim, and K. H. Yoo, "Parallel processing method for generating elemental images form hexagonal lens array," J. Korea Contents Assoc., Vol.12, No.6, pp.1-8, 2012.
- D. H. Kim, M. U. Erdenebat, K. C. Kwon, J. S. Jeong, N. Kim, and K. H. Yoo, "Real-time 3D display system based on computer generated integral imaging technique using enhanced ISPP for hexagonal les array," Applied Optics, Vol.52, No.32, pp.1-9, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1364/AO.52.000001
- Y. H. Kim, J. H. Park, H. J. Choi, S. Y. Jung, S. W. Min, and B. H. Lee, "Viewing-angleenhanced integral imaging system using a curved lens array," Optics Express, Vol.12, pp.421-429, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1364/OPEX.12.000421
- Y. H. Kim, J. H. Park, S. W. Min, and B. H. Lee, "Wide-viewing-angle three-dimensional integral imaging using a curved screen and a curved lens array," Appled Optics, Vol.44, pp.546-552, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1364/AO.44.000546
- 최희진, "집적 영상 기술", 방송공학회지, Vol.16, No.2, pp.39-50, 2011.
- D. H. Kim, J. S. Jeong, J. O. Kim, S. O. Kwon, K. C. Kwon, N. Kim, and K. H. Yoo, "Computation issues of elemental images for curved lens array," ICCC 2012, Vol.10, No.2, pp.459-460, 2012.
- nVidia, CUDA C programming guide, nVidia Corporation, 2014.
- nVidia, OpenCL programming guide for the CUDA architecture, nVidia Corporation, 2010.
- Comparison and Analysis of Dieting Practices Using Big Data from 2010 and 2015 vol.23, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2018.23.2.128