- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Fundamental Research for Establishing Job-Exposure Matrix (JEM) of Farmer Related to Insecticide of Pesticide (II) : Vegetable
농약물질 중 살충제 관련 농업 종사자들의 직무 -노출 매트릭스 구축을 위한 기초 자료 조사 연구 (II) : 채소류
- Kim, Ki-Youn (Department of Industrial Health, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Cho, Man-Su (Department of Environment Oriented Information and System Engineering, Graduate School of Bioresources, Mie University) ;
- Lim, Byung-Seo (Department of Environmental Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Gil (Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency) ;
- Knag, Dong-Mug (Pusan National University Yangsan Hospital, Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine) ;
- Kim, Jong-Eun (Pusan National University Yangsan Hospital, Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine)
- 김기연 (부산가톨릭대학교 산업보건학과) ;
- 조만수 (일본 미에대학교 공생환경학과) ;
- 임병서 (충북대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 이상길 (산업안전보건연구원) ;
- 강동묵 (양산부산대학교병원 직업환경의학과) ;
- 김종은 (양산부산대학교병원 직업환경의학과)
- Received : 2014.08.14
- Accepted : 2014.08.28
- Published : 2014.09.30
Objectives: The main objective of this study is to investigate domestic usage amount of insecticide for vegetable cultivation to provide fundamental data for establishing job-exposure matrix(JEM) related to farmers treating agricultural insecticide. Materials and Methods: The survey on domestic usage amount of insecticide for vegetable cultivation was conducted by two research methods. The first method is to utilize agricultural pesticides published annually from Korea Crop Protection Association(KCPA). The second method is to apply cultivation area of vegetable announced officially from Statistics Korea(SK). An estimation of domestic usage amount of insecticide for vegetable cultivation through the second method was done by multiplying total cultivation area of vegetable(
Supported by : 안전보건공단
- Daures JP, Momas I, Bernon J. Avine-growing exposure matrix in the He'rault area of France. Int J Epidemiol 1993;22(Suppl 2):S36-41. https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/22.Supplement_2.S36
- Dosemeci M, Alvanja M, Roland AS. A quantitative approach for estimating exposure to pesticides in the Agricultural Health Study. Ann Occup Hyg 2002;46:245-260. https://doi.org/10.1093/annhyg/mef011
- Ha KC, Park DW, Yoon CS, Choi SJ, Lee GY, Paik DH, Nam TH, Lee JH, Lee JK, Jung EK. Application of matrices and risk assessment of industries and processes using DMF. J Kor Sco Occup Environ Hyg 2008;18:303-309.
- Korea Crop Protection Association. Annual agricultural pesticide. 2014.
- KOSHA. Study on development of management model for cancer occurrence by chemicals(II)_Cancer of lung and hematosis system of south area in Korea. Research report 2012.
- KOSIS. Korean statistical information service. 2014.
- London L, Myers JE. Use of a crop and job specific exposure matrix for retrospective assessment of long term exposure in studies of chronic neurotoxic effects of agrichemicals. Occup Environ Med; 1998; 55:194-201. https://doi.org/10.1136/oem.55.3.194
- Miligi L, Settimi L, Masala G. Pesticide assessment: a crop exposure matrix. Int J Epidemiol 1993; 22(Suppl 2):S42-45.
- Teschke K, Olshan AF, Daniels JL. Occupational exposure assessment in case-control studies: opportunities for improvement. Occup Environ Med 2002;59:575-594. https://doi.org/10.1136/oem.59.9.575
- Wood D, Astrakianakis G, Lang B. Development of an agricultural job-exposure matrix for British Columbia, Canada. J Occup Environ Med 2002; 44:865-873. https://doi.org/10.1097/00043764-200209000-00009
- Young HA, Mills PK, Riordan D. Use of a crop and job specific exposure matrix for estimating cumulative exposure to triazine herbicides among females in a casecontrol study in the Central Valley of California. Occup Environ Med 2004;61:945-951. https://doi.org/10.1136/oem.2003.011742
- Fundamental Research for Establishing Job-Exposure Matrix (JEM) of Farmer Related to Insecticide of Pesticide (III) : Fruit vol.26, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15269/JKSOEH.2016.26.3.317