- Volume 17 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Cooling Air Current and Efficiency of Air Conditioning in the Underground Subway Station with Screen-Door Opening and Closing
도시철도 역사 스크린 도어 개폐에 따른 냉방 기류 해석 및 효율 비교 분석
- Jang, Yong-Jun (Korea Railroad Research Institute, Railroad Safety and Certification Center) ;
- Ryu, Ji-Min (Korea Railroad Research Institute, Railroad Safety and Certification Center) ;
- Jung, Ho-Sung (Korea Railroad Research Institute, Smart Station Research team)
- Received : 2014.06.12
- Accepted : 2014.09.05
- Published : 2014.10.31
Numerical prediction methods were applied to investigate the turbulent air currents and air-conditioning efficiency in an underground subway station, and the results compared to experimental data. The Shin-gumho Station(
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Y.J. Jang (2009) The Study of Renewable Energy for Application to The Railway System, KRRI- STUDY 2009-G-04- 01(Korea Railroad Research Institute).
- I. Kim, H.N. Kim, J.S. Park (2013) Analysis of factors to affect the amount of power consumption on Seoul subway Line 9, 2013 Spring Conference & Annual Meeting of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 1-6.
- S.J. Bae, S. H. Hwang, C.H. Shin (2009) A Study of air quality and cooling efficiency improvement by PSD installation, 2009 Autumn Conference & Annual Meeting of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 1-7.
- H.J. Gerhardt, O. Kruger (1998) Wind and train driven air movements in train stations, Journal of Wind Engineering Industrial Aerodynamics, 74-76 pp. 589-597. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-6105(98)00053-1
- B.W. Han, Y.M. Kim, J.H. Hong (2010) Effect of Traininduced Wind on Tunnel Ventilation in a Subway Tunnel, Proceeding of the 50th Meeting of KOSAE(2010) Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment.
- J.Y. Kim (2010) Development of Optimum Design Technology of Platform Screen Door Systems for the Environment Improvement and Disaster Prevention of Urban Railway, Proceeding of 2008 Winter Conference & Annual Meeting of the Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, pp. 84-87.
- M. Juraeva, J.R. Kyung, S.H. Jeong (2013) Influence of mechanical ventilation-shaft connecting location on subway tunnel ventilation performance, Journal of Wind Engineering Industrial Aerodynamics, 119 pp. 114-120. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2013.05.016
- J.Y. Kim, K.Y Kim (2009) Effects of vent shaft location on the ventilation performance in a subway tunnel, Journal of Wind Engineering Industrial Aerodynamics, 97, pp. 174-179. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2009.06.002
- J. Ji, J.Y. Han, C.G. Fan, Z.H. Gao, J.H. Sun (2013) Influence of cross-sectional area and aspect ratio of shaft on natural ventilation in urban road tunnel, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 67 pp. 420-431. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2013.08.033
- C.G. Fan, J. Ji, W. Wang, J.H. Sun (2014) Effects of vertical shaft arrangement on natural ventilation performance during tunnel fires, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 73 pp. 158-169. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2014.02.003
- Y.J. Jang, H.S. Lee, D.S. Park (2012) Experimental Study for the Capacity of Ordinary and Emergency Ventilation System in Deeply Underground Subway Station, Journal of The Korean Society for Railway, 15(6) pp. 579-587. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.6.579
- K.B. Mcgrattan, B. Klein, S. Hostikka, J. Floyd (2010) Fire Dynamics Simulator(Version 5) User's Guide, NIST Special Publication 1019-5.
- K.B. Mcgrattan, H.R. Baum, R.G. Rehm (1998) Large eddy simulation of smoke movement, Fire Safety Journal 30(2), pp. 161-178. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0379-7112(97)00041-6
- J. Smagorinsky (1963) General Circulation Experiments with the Primitive Equation, I, the basic experiment, Monthly Weather Review, 91(3) 99-164. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0493(1963)091<0099:GCEWTP>2.3.CO;2
- H. Werner, H. Wengle (1991) Large-eddy simulation of turbulent flow over and around a cube in a plate channel, 8th Symposium on Turbulent Shear Flows, pp. 155-168.