- Volume 17 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
서울시의 카셰어링 이용도에 대한 지역적 요인특성분석
Study on the Local Factors Affecting Availability of Car-Sharing in Seoul
- Choi, Hyunsu (Global Marketing Division, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Park, Juntae (Korea Railway Association, CheongNyangni Station)
- 투고 : 2014.07.21
- 심사 : 2014.09.25
- 발행 : 2014.10.31
본 연구에서는 카셰어링 이용특성자료 및 GIS를 활용하여 입지특성과 관련된 도시 및 지역적 사회경제에 대한 DB를 구축하였으며, 주성분분석을 통해 잠재변수를 도출하였고 요인점수를 활용한 다중회귀분석을 통해 영향변수의 의미를 살펴보았다. 업무중심지역 및 역세권지역, 대학교인근지역에서의 활용도가 높았고, 특히, 전기차에 대한 관심도가 카셰어링 이용도에 영향을 미치는 것으로 파악되었다. 한편, 금융기관이 집중된 지역 및 영업용(택시)차량 배치가 많은 지역에서는 이용이 제한되는 것으로 나타났다. 본 연구의 분석결과는 향후의 카셰어링의 활성화와 공유가치에 대한 시민의 이해도 향상과 소유에서 공유로의 발상전환에 기여할 것으로 판단된다.
- Foundation for Promoting Personal Mobility and Ecological Transportation (2013) Report on the effect of carsharing for reducing environmental load (in Japanese).
- The Seoul Institute (2013) In the Era of Shared Transport, What Can We Share, Policy report 2013-37.
- H.Y. Jung, S.Y. Lee (2005) A study for planning optimal location of the logistics terminal using genetic algorithms - A case of Busan metro city, Korea Planners Association, 40(1), pp.47-58.
- T. Yamamoto, H. Naruse, T. Morikawa (2007) Analysis of effects of carsharing on car ownership and travel behavior, Proceeding of 34th infrastructure planning and management of JSCE, 34 (CD-ROM: in Japanese).
- W. Oram (1989) Green mode travel safety : the real facts, paper presented to the Institute of British Geographer's Transport Geography Study Group Conference on planning for the green modes: walking and cycling, Coventry Ploytechnic.
- A.G.H. Kek, R.L. Cheu, Q. Meng, and C.H. Fung (2009) A decision support system for vehicle relocation operations in carsharing systems, Transportation Research Part E, 45, pp. 149-158. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2008.02.008
- J.H. Oh (2011) Cloud Transport System: A Study on the Development of Share-based Transport Systems, Research studies of The Korea Transport Institute 2011(25).
- S.W. Park (2008) A performance assessment framework of the demand responsive transport system for the disabled, Research studies of The Korea Transport Institute 2008(15).
- W.J. Jang (2008) A Study introducing car-sharing schemes, The Korea Transport Institute.
- N.T. Fellows, D.E. Pitfield (2000) An economic and operational evaluation of urban car-sharing, Transportation Research Part D, 5(1), pp.1-10. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1361-9209(99)00016-4
- S.J. Kim (2009) A study on priority analysis of bus terminal location selection using AHP, Master thesis, Hanbat University.
- J.W. Yu, M.Y. Lee, S.C. Oh (2006) A model of location decisions of natural gas filling station considering spatial coverage and travel cost, Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, 26(3), pp.145-153.
- H.G. Sung, J.H. Noh, J.H. Park, H.J. Kim (2006) A study on relationship between city characteristics and local fiscal capacity in the seoul metropolitan region, Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, 24(7), pp. 15-25.
- H.G. Sung, J.H. Park (2011) Transit-oriented developed in a high-density city: Identifying its association with transit ridership in Seoul, Korea, Cities, 28(1) pp. 70-82.
- H.G. Sung, S.H. Choo (2010) The effects of compact-city development at the living area of neighborhood level on modal split and self-sufficiency, Journal of Korean Planning Association, 45(1), pp. 315-325.
- K.H. Kim, K.D. Park (2010) Principal component analysis of gps height time series from 14 permanent GPS stations operated by national geographic information institute, Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry, and Cartography, 28(3), pp. 361-367.
- M.T. Frohlich, R. Westbrook (2001) Arcs of integration: an international study of supply chain strategies, Journal of Operations Management, 19(2), pp. 185-200. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0272-6963(00)00055-3
- J.R. Kenworthy, F.B. Laube (1999) Patterns of automobile dependence in cities: a n international overview of key physical and economic dimensions with some implications for urban policy, Transportation Research Part A, 33(7), pp.691-723.
- Utilizing Spatial Big Data platform in evaluating correlations between rental housing car sharing and public transportation vol.25, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s41324-017-0122-6
- The Impact of Public Transit Accessibility on the Car－sharing Use Demand vol.15, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.12815/kits.2016.15.4.001
- A Study on Optimizing Depot Location in Carsharing Considering the Neighborhood Environmental Factors vol.16, pp.5, 2017, https://doi.org/10.12815/kits.2017.16.5.49