Supported by : 조선대학교, 순천향대학교
- M. W. Peng, S. S. Li, B. Pinkham, and H. Chen, "The Institutional-based View as a Third Leg for a Strategy Tripod," Academy of Management Perspective, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 63-81, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMP.2009.43479264
- J. Gonzalez-Benito, "The Effect of Manufacturing Pro-activity on Environmental Management: An Exploratory Analysis," International Journal of Production, Vol. 46, No. 24, pp. 7017-7038, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207540701474021
- J. Elkington, "Cannibals with Forks: The Triple Bottom Line of 21st Century Business," BC, Canada: New Society Publishers, 1997.
- A. B. Carroll, "A Three Dimensional Model of Corporate Performance," Academy of Management Review, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 497-505, 1979.
- S. Sen and C. B. Bhattacharya, "Does Doing Good Always Lead to Doing Better? Consumer Reactions to Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 38, No, 2, pp. 225-243, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.18.104.22.16838
- X. Luo and C. B. Bhattacharya, "Corporate Social Responsibility, Customer Satisfaction and Market Value," Journal of Marketing, Vol. 70, No. 4, pp. 1-18, 2006.
- H. J. Lee and J. C. Park, "The Effects pf Corporate social Responsibility Activities on Product and Corporate Evaluation: The Mediating Role of Trust," Journal of Korean Marketing Association," Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 231-250, 2009.
- H. R. Kim, N. M. Kim, K. H. Y, and M. K. Lee, "Developing a Scale for Evaluating Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Korean Marketing Association, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 67-87, 2005.
- J. C. Park and K. H. Lee, "The Effects of Corporate Efforts for the Sustainable Management on the Corporate Trust and Customer Satisfaction," Asia-Pacific Journal of Business & Commerce, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 1-22, 2009.
- D. H. Youn, "An Effect of The Cognition of Sustainability Management On Employees Job Attitudes," Journal of Human Resource Management Research, Vol. 18. No. 3, pp. 179-201, 2011.
- J. Davis, "Consumer Response to Corporate Environmental Advertising," Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 25-37, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363769410058902
- R. C. Mayer, J. H. Davis, and F. D. Schoorman, "An Integrative Model of Organizational Trust," Academy of Management Review, Vol. 20, pp. 709-734, 1995.
- R. M. Morgan and S. D. Hunt, "The Commitment Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing," Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, pp. 20-38, 1994.
- D. H. McKnight, and N. L. Chervany, "What Trust Means in E-commerce Customer Relationships: An Interdisplinary Conceptual Typology," International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 35-59, 2002.
- N. M. Kassim and N. A. Abdullah "Customer Loyalty in E-commerce Settings: An Empirical Study," Electronic Markets, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 275-290, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/10196780802265843
- D. J. Kim, D. L. Ferrin, and H. R. Rao, "Trust and Satisfaction, two Stepping Stones for Successful E-commerce Relationships: A Longitudinal Exploration," Information Systems Research, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 237-257, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.1080.0188
- J. C. Park and G. S. Ryu, "The Effects of Corporate Ability and Social Responsibility Associations on Customer Attitudes: The Mediating Role of Credibility-and Benevolence-Based Trust," Journal of Korean Marketing Association, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 1-25, 2012.
- J. Klein and N. Dawar, "Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumers' Attributions and Brand Evaluations in a Product-Harm Crisis," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 21, pp. 203-217, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2003.12.003
- M. J. Hatch and M. Schultz, "Are the Strategic Stars Aligned for Your Corporate Brand," Harvard Business Review, Vol. 79, No. 2, pp. 128-134, 2001.
- M. J. Hatch, M. Schultz, and J. Williamson, "Bringing the Corporation into Corporate Branding," European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 37, No. 7/8, pp. 1041-1064, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560310477654
- K. L. Keller, "Conceptualizing, Measuring and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 29, pp. 1-22, 1993.
- R. L. Oliver, "A Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequence of Satisfaction Decisions," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 460-469, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- M. D. Szymanski and D. Henard, "Customer Satisfaction: A Meta-Analysis of the Empirical Evidence," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 29, No. Winter, pp. 16-35, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070301291002
- K. Stewart, "Trust Transfer on the World Wide Web," Organization Science, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 5-17, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.22.214.171.12410
- J. C. Park, H. S. Kim, and H. J. Lee, "Developing a Scale for Measuring the Corporate Sustainable Management Activities," Journal of Corporation Management, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 79-98, 2012.
- L. C. Winters, "The Effect of Brand Advertising on Company Image: Implications for Corporate Advertising," Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 26, No. April/May, pp. 54-59, 1986.
- J. C. Nunnally and I. H. Bernstein, "Psychometric Theory," New York: McGraw-Hill, 1994.
- C. Fornell and D. E. Larcker, "Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error," Journal of Marketing Research, vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 39-50, 1981. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151312
- R. P. Bagozzi and Y. J. Yi, "On the Evaluation of Structural Equation Models," Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, Vo. 16, No. 1, pp. 74-94, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02723327
- H. W. Marsh and K. T. Hau, "Assessing Goodness of Fit: Is Parsimony Always Desirable?," Journal of Experimental Education, Vol. 64, pp. 364-390, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1080/00220973.1996.10806604
- K. J. Preacher, D. D. Rucker, and A. F. Hayes, "Addressing Moderated Mediation Hypothesis: Theory, Methods, and Prescriptions," Multivariate Behavioral Research, Vol. 42, No. 1, pp. 185-227, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1080/00273170701341316
- Sustainable Corporate Activities and Consumer Satisfaction of A Cosmetic Brand (LUSH): Mediating Effects of Cognitive and Affective Factors vol.32, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7856/kjcls.2021.32.3.463