- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Mechanical Properties of Composite Materials of Polyurethane Resin and CuO
PUR/CuO 복합재료의 기계적 특성 연구
- Kim, Eun-Bong (Department of Control & Mechanical Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- Koo, Su-Jin (Institute of Defense Science & Technology, Pukyong National University) ;
- Jeong, Sang-Gu (Department of Chemical Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- Kim, Seok-Hyeon (Department of Chemical Engineering, Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2014.07.03
- Accepted : 2014.09.10
- Published : 2014.10.31
For the purpose of development of polyurethane sealing material, polyurethane resins reinforced with CuO were prepared from polyol and MOAC(4,4'-Methylenebis(2-chlorobenzeneamine)). And the effects of compositions on the mechanical properties of the reinforced polyurethane resin were experimentally examined. The polyurethane resin got to be thermally decomposed at
- H. J. Jeon, K. S. Kim, B. N. Seong, B. H. Jo, 1986, "The Physical and Chemical Dictionary", Beop-Gyong Co, pp. 1317.
- Kirk Othmer, 1984, "Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology", Wiley Interscience, Vol. 11, pp. 98.
- J. D. Lee & H. T. Cho, 1992, "Effect of Composition and Polymerization Rate on the Structure and Properties Polyurethane/Polystyrene IPN(I)", J. Kor. Fiber Soc., 29(8), pp. 79.
- D. H. Kim, O. J. Kwon, S. R. Yang, J. S. Park & B. C. Chun, 2007, "Structure, Thermal, and Mechanical Properties of Polyurethane Foams Prepared with Starch as the main Component of Polyol", Fibers and Polymers, 8(2), pp. 155. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02875785
- D. H. Kim, O. J. Kwon, S. R. Yang & J. S. Park, 2007, "Preparation of Starch-based Polyurethane Films and Their Mechanical Properties", Fibers and Polymers, 8(3), pp. 249. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02877266
- J. Y. Kwon, M. M. Rahman & H. D. Kim, 2006, "Preparation and Properties of Crosslinkable Waterborne Polyurethanes Containing Aminoplast - Effect of Curing Condition-", Fibers ad Polymers, 7(2), pp. 95. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02908252
- S. I. Lee, D. B. Kim, J. H. Sin, Y. S. Lee & C. W. Nah, 2007, "Polyurethane/silica Composites, Prepared Via in-situ Polymerization in the Presence of Chemically Modified Silicas", J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 13(5), pp. 786.
- M. G. Hong, Y. T. Shin, J. J. Choi, W. K. Lee, G. B. Lee, B. W. Yoo, M. G. Lee & K. C. Song, 2010, "Preparation of Silylated Waterborne Polyurethane/Silica Nanocomposites Using Colloidal Silica", Kor. Chem. Eng. Res., 48(5), pp. 561.
- D. R. Kang, 2012, "Preparation and Characterization of Lightweight Fillers and Inorganic Flame Retardants are Added Polyurethane Composite Foam", J. Kor. Academia-Industrial Cooperation Soc., 13(3), pp. 955. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.3.955
- M. J. Kang, M. S. Han, Y. H. Kim and W. Y. Kim, 2009, The Poly. Soc. of Kor. research paper abs., 209, pp. 41.
- Harry R. Allcock and James E. Mark, 2004, "Contemporary Polymer Chemical", SciTech, pp. 681.
- A Study on the Preparation and Mechanical Properties of Poly-DCPD Type Epoxy Resin vol.29, pp.5, 2017, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2017.29.5.1633
- A Study on the Properties of Inorganic Fillers of Poly-DCPD Type a Composite Epoxy Resin vol.30, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2018.04.30.2.643