- Volume 15 Issue 20
DOI QR Code
Effect of Route of Preoperative Biopsy on Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection for Patients with Early Gastric Cancer
- Jiang, Hui (Department of General Surgery, Jiangsu University Hospital) ;
- Tu, Hui-Ming (Department of Gastroenterology, Jiangsu University Hospital) ;
- Qiao, Qiao (Department of Gastroenterology, Jiangsu University Hospital) ;
- Xu, Ke-Bin (Department of Gastroenterology, Jiangsu University Hospital) ;
- Li, Jie (Department of Gastroenterology, Jiangsu University Hospital) ;
- Qi, Xiao-Wei (Department of Pathology, Jiangsu University Hospital) ;
- Ge, Xiao-Song (Oncology Department, Jiangsu University Hospital)
- Published : 2014.11.06
Objective: To observe and compare the effects of multi-patch biopsy under conventional white light imaging endoscopy (C-WLI) and precise targeted biopsy under magnifying narrow-band imaging endoscopy (M-NBI) on the endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) of early gastric cancers and intraepithelial neoplasias. Methods: According to the way of selecting biopsy specimens, patients were divided into C-WLI and M-NBI groups, 20 cases. The ESD operations of the 2 groups were compared quantitively. Results: The mean frequency of biopsy in M-NBI group was (
Early gastric cancer;endoscopy;biopsy;magnifying narrow-band imaging;white light imaging
- Chen WF, Li QL, Zhou HP, et al (2012). Prospective assessment of clinical value of different dyeing magnifying endoscopy approach in screening for early gastric cancer and precancerous lesions. Chin J Gastrointestinal Surg, 15, 662-7.
- Zhong Min, Yin P (2009). Progress of semi quantitative diagnosis of narrow-band imaging endoscopy in early gastric cancer. Biomed Engin Clin Med, 13, 258-61.
- Gao ZQ, Huang ZG, Lu HN, et al (2014). Clinical application of magnifying endoscopy combined with narrow-band imaging in early gastric cancer. Mod Pract Med, 26, 793-95.
- Li J, Tu HM, Qiao Q, et al (2014). The diagnosis value of using NBI-ME serum CRA positive microvascular parting observation of gastric cancer and colorectal cancer. Chongqing Med, 43, 818-20.
- Liu SZ, Wang B, Zhang F, et al (2013). Incidence, survival and prevalence of esophageal and gastric cancer in Linzhou city from 2003 to 2009. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 14, 6031-4. https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2013.14.10.6031
- Zhou PH, Yao LQ, Qin XY (2010). Application and evaluation of endoscopic submucosal dissection in early gastric cancer. Chin J GastroIntest Surg, 13, 324-26.
- Zhang Y, Linghu EQ, Lu ZS, et al (2011). Application value of preoperative biopsy in the treatment of gastric mucosal lesions by endoscopic submucosal dissection. Contin Med Educ, 3, 86-9.
- Comparison of the diagnostic efficacy of white light endoscopy and magnifying endoscopy with narrow band imaging for early gastric cancer: a meta-analysis vol.19, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10120-015-0500-5
- Role of targeted biopsy under magnifying endoscopy with narrow band imaging may be not necessary vol.29, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1097/MEG.0000000000000802
- Low Discrepancy Between Tissue Biopsy Plus Magnifying Endoscopy With Narrow-Band Imaging and Endoscopic Resection in the Diagnosis of Gastric Epithelial Neoplasia (STROBE) vol.94, pp.27, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000001092