- Volume 38 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Tensile Property of Austenitic Alloys Exposed to High-Temperature S-CO2 Environment
고온 S-CO2 환경에 노출된 오스테나이트계 합금의 인장특성 평가
- Received : 2014.03.15
- Accepted : 2014.07.29
- Published : 2014.12.01
Supercritical Carbon Dioxide;Austenitic Alloys;Corrosion property;Tensile property
- Chang, Y. I., Finck, P. J. and Grandy, C., 2006, Advanced Burner Test Reactor Preconceptual Design Report, Argonne National Laboratory report ANL-ABR-1 (ANL-AFCL-173).
- Dong, Z., Li, Y., Lin, M. and Li, M., 2013, "A Study of the Mechanism of Enhancing Oil Recovery Using Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Microemulsion," Petroleum Sci., Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 91-96.
- Corradini, M., 2010, Advanced Burner Reactor Sodium Technology Gap Analysis, U.S. DOE Report FCR&D-REAC-2010-000034, Sandia National Laboratories.
- Beech, D. J. and May, R., 1999, "Gas Reactor and Associated Nuclear Experience in The UK Relevant to High Temperature Reactor Engineering," Proceedings of the First Information Exchange Meeting on Basic Studies on High-Temperature Engineering, Paris, France.
- Nam, H. Y., Kim, J. B., Lee, J. H. and Park, C. G., 2011, "Concept Development and Review of Current Technical Issues for SFR Steam Generator," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 35, pp.1083-1090. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2011.35.9.1083
- Dostal, V., Driscoll, M. J. and Hejzlar, P., 2004, A Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Cycle for Next Generation Nuclear Reactors, MIT Annual and Progress Reports, MITANP-TR-100.
- Pillai, S. R. and Khatak, H. S., 2002, "Corrosion of Austenitic Stainless Steel in Liquid Sodium," Corrosion of Austenitic Stainless Steels: Mechanism, Mitigation and Monitoring, ISBN 1085573-613-6 chapter 10, pp. 241-264.
- Natesan, K., Li, M., Chopra, O.K. and Majumdar, S., 2009, "Sodium Effects on Mechanical Performance and Consideration in High Temperature Structural Design for Advanced Reactors," J. of Nucl. Mat., Vol. 392, pp. 243-249. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnucmat.2009.03.039
- Cao, G., Firouzdor, V., Sridharan, K., Anderson, M. and Allen, T.R., 2012, "Corrosion of Austenitic Alloys in High Temperature Supercritical Carbon Dioxide," Corrosion Science, Vol. 60, pp. 246-255. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.corsci.2012.03.029
- Sridharan, K., 2013, Corrosion in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide: Materials, Environmental Purity, Surface Treatments, and Flow Issues, Final Report 10-872, University of Wisconsin.
- Faooq, M., 2013, Strengthening and Degradation Mechanisms in Austenitic Stainless Steels at Elevated Temperature, KTH Sweden Doctoral Thesis.
- Was, G., 2013, Corrosion and Creep of Candidate Alloys in High Temperature Helium and Steam Environments for NGNP, U.S. Nuclear Energy University Programs Final report NEUP 09-678, University of Michigan.
- Fulger, M., Ohai, D., Mihalache, M., Pantiru, M. and Malinovschi, V., 2009, "Oxidation Behavior of Incoloy 800 under Simulated Supercritical Water Conditions," J. Nucl. Mat. Vol. 385, pp. 288-293. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnucmat.2008.12.004
- Moore, R. and Conboy, T., 2012, Metal Corrosion in a Supercritical Carbon Dioxide - Liquid Sodium Power Cycle, Milestone Report, M3AR12SN08010601, Sandia National Laboratories.
Supported by : 미래창조과학부