- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Korean Content Industry Knowledge Information Service Policy : Service Usage and Satisfaction on Video Broadcasting Area
국내 콘텐츠산업 지식정보 지원정책에 관한 연구 -방송영상분야 이용 및 만족도 평가를 중심으로-
- 정윤경 (순천향대학교 신문방송학과)
- Received : 2014.08.08
- Accepted : 2014.09.29
- Published : 2014.11.28
One of the key factors in knowledge based economy is knowledge and information. Accordingly, public service policy for related knowledge and information is well equipped in Korea. However, policy has rarely been evaluated. This study analyzes usage and satisfaction of knowledge information service policy among broadcasting and video industry employees. Results shows low in usage as well as satisfaction among employees. Reliability of the service is relatively high, comparing to timeliness and usability. The fact that most respondents individually pay their efforts to collect and analyze information and knowledge means high need for them. This study recommends, instead of providing complete fixed data, to provide means to acquire knowledge, market oriented data to improve the effectiveness of the policy.
Content Iindustry;Knowledge Information Service;Public Policy;Broadcasting/Audio Visual Industry
Supported by : 순천향대학교
- R. Oppenheim, "The video stream rises," Searcher, Vol.10 Issue 8, pp.16-19, 2012(10).
- H. Tsai, H. Le, and H. Yu, "Developing the digital content industry in Taiwan," Review of Policy Research, Vol.25, No.2, pp.169-188, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1541-1338.2007.00317.x
- 정윤경, 김미선, "국내 창조산업 콘텐츠 진흥정책의 동기구축효과에 관한 연구", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, Vol.13, No.1, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.01.210
- R. Derfus, P. Maggitti, C. Grimm, and K. Smith, "The red queen effect: competitive actions and firm performance," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.51, No.1, pp.61-80, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMJ.2008.30708624
- M. Melnikas, "Sustainable development and creation of the knowledge economy: The new theoretical approach," Technological and Economic Development of Economy, Vol.16, No.3, pp.516-540, 2010. https://doi.org/10.3846/tede.2010.32
- R. Levickaite, "Four approaches to the creative economy: general overview," Business, Management, and Education, Vol.9, No.1, pp.81-92, 2011. https://doi.org/10.3846/bme.2011.06
- V. Valen, "A new evolutionary law," Evolutionary Theory, Vol.1, pp.1-30, 1973.
- J. Schumpeter, Capitalism, socialism and democracy, George Allen & Unwin, 1976.
- W. Barnett and D. McKendrick, "Why are some organizations more competitive than others? Evidence from a changing global market," Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol.49, pp.535-571, 2004.
- C. Bilton, "Manageable creativity," International Journal of Cultural Policy, Vol.16, No.3, pp.255-269, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1080/10286630903128518
- 최병선, 정부규제론, 법문사, 1992.
- 방석호, 컨버전스 시대의 규제 패러다임 변화방안을 위한 시론, 디지털컨버전스, 커뮤니케이션북스, pp.467-498, 2004.
- G. Doyle, Media Ownership: The Economics and Politics of Convergence and Concentration in the UK and European Media, Sage, 2002.
- C. H. Weiss, "The interface between evaluation and public policy," Evaluations, Vol.5, No.4, pp.468-486, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1177/135638909900500408
- A. Hanberger, "What is the policy problem?:Methodological challenges in policy evaluation," Evaluation, Vol.7, No.1, pp.45-62.
- M. Luger and N. Maynard, "Information and communication technology and the places left behind", Prometheus, Vol.25, No.3, pp.267-282, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1080/08109020701531387
- 김기현, 문화정책의 변동에 관한 소고, 문화콘텐츠연구, No.2, pp.31-68, 2012.
- UNCTAD, Creative Economy Report, Geneva, 2008.
- A. M. Huberman and M. B. Miles, The qualitative researcher's companion, Sage, 2002.
- DCMS, Creative Industry Mapping Document, Department of Media Culture and Sports, 1998.