- Volume 9 Issue 3
A Performance of Positioning Accuracy Improvement Scheme using Wavelet Denoising Filter
Wavelet Denoising Filter를 이용한 측위 정밀도 향상 기법 성능
- 신동수 (방위사업청 육군) ;
- 박지호 (광운대학교 유비쿼터스 통신 연구실) ;
- 박영식 (광운대학교 유비쿼터스 통신 연구실) ;
- 황유민 (광운대학교 유비쿼터스 통신 연구실) ;
- 김진영 (광운대학교 유비쿼터스 통신 연구실)
- Received : 2014.07.18
- Accepted : 2014.08.20
- Published : 2014.09.30
Recently, precision guided munition systems and missile defense systems based on GPS have been taking a key role in modern warfare. In warfare however, unexpected interferences cause by large/small scale fading, radio frequency interferences, etc. These interferences result in a severe GPS positioning error, which could occur late supports and friendly fires. To solve the problems, this paper proposes an interference mitigation positioning method by adopting a wavelet denoising filter algorithm. The algorithm is applied to a GPS/QZSS/Wi-Fi combined positioning system which was performed by this laboratory. Experimental results of this paper are based on a real field test data of a GPS/QZSS/Wi-Fi combined positioning system and a simulation data of a wavelet denoising filter algorithm. At the end, the simulation result demonstrates its superiority by showing a 21.6% improved result in comparison to a conventional GPS system.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- H. Qi and J. B. Moore, "Direct Kalman filtering approach for GPS/INS integration," IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst., vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 687-693, Apr. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAES.2002.1008998
- S. Savasta, L. Presti, and M. Rao, "Interference mitigation in GNSS receivers by a time-frequency approach," IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst., vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 415-438, Jan. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAES.2013.6404112
- A. Ward, A. Jones, and A. Hopper, "A new location technique for the active office," IEEE Personal Communications., vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 42-47, Oct. 1997.
- Subburaj, K. Bhatara, S. Tangudu, J. Samuel, J. R. Ganesan, R. Ramasubramanian, K. "Spur Mitigation in High-Sensitivity GNSS Receivers", Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, IEEE Transactions on, pp. 100-104, vol. 61, no. 2, Feb. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSII.2013.2291100
- Y. M. Hwang, J. Y. Oh, Y. H. Kim, J. Y. Kim, H. S. Kim, and G. I. Jee, "Closely Coupled Positioning Technique in Urban Environments," The Journal of Korea Society of Communication and Space Technol., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 42-47, Sept. 2012.
- J. B. Lundberg "Alternative algorithms for the GPS static positioning solution," Appl. Math. Comput., vol. 119, no. 1, pp. 21-34, Mar. 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0096-3003(99)00219-2