- Volume 12 Issue 4
A quick-acting hydraulic fuse, which is mainly composed of a poppet, a seat, and a spring, must be designed to minimize the leaked oil volume during fuse operation on a line rupture. The optimal design parameters of a quick-acting hydraulic fuse were searched using the design of experiments method and the complex method. First, the
- H. S. Park, "Modern Design of Experiments," Minyoungsa press, pp.-, 1995.
- S.R. Lee and K. Srinivasan, "Analytical and Experimental Study of The Dynamic Behavior of A Quick Acting Hydraulic Fuse," ASME Transactions, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Vol.111, No.3, pp.528-534, September 1989. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3153084
- S. R. Lee, "Optimal Design of a Quick-Acting Hydraulic Fuse using Genetic Algorithm and Complex Method," Journal of The Korean Society of Fluid Power and Construction Equipments, Vol.11, No.4, pp.32-38, 2014.12.
- S. H. Baek, H. S. Kim and D. S. Han, "Structural Optimization of Variable Swash Plate for Automotive Compressor Using Orthogonal Polynomials," Trans. of the KSME(A), Vol.35, No.10, pp.1273-1279, 2011.
- G. V. Reklaitis, A. Ravindran and K. M. Ragsdell, "Engineering Optimization Methods and Applications", John Wiley & Sons, Inc., pp.261-286, 1983.