- Volume 12 Issue 4
This paper deals with the flow characteristics of a reed valve analyzed using computational dynamics(CFD) for optimal design. The seat sizes of the valve are modeled asØ6[mm] and Ø8[mm] to compare the flow characteristics. The inlet boundary condition is entered at 10[kPa], 15[kPa], 20[kPa], and 30[kPa] and the outlet boundary condition is set to the atmospheric pressure. The flow coefficient(C) and pressure loss coefficient(K) are calculated from the results of flow analysis. From the analysis results, it was confirmed that the flow coefficient of a reed valve having a seat size of Ø6[mm] is greater than that having a seat size of Ø8[mm], and the coefficient of pressure loss of a valve with a seat size of Ø6[mm] is lower than the Ø8[mm] size valve.
극저온 선형 팽창기;평판 밸브;리드 밸브;전산 유체 역학
- J. H. Park, T. M. Kim, "Flow Analysis and Measurement of Pressure Distribution along Include Circular Valve Reeds and Valve Seat Geometric Parameters of Reciprocating Compressor," SAE Paper 2000-01-1225, pp. 325-423, 2000.
- S. M. Yang, S. H Beak, and S. Kang, "SHAPE DESIGN FOR DISC OF A DOBLE-ECCENTRIC BUTTERFLY VALVE USING THE TOPOLOGY OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUE," J. Comput. Fluid Eng, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 61-69, 2012. https://doi.org/10.6112/kscfe.2012.17.1.061
- J. H. Lee, S. C. Baek, B. G. Choi and H. D. Kim, "A Study of the Compound Choking Phenomenon in Gas Flows," Korea Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.27, No.1, pp.54-60, 2003. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2003.27.1.054
- S. M. Park, H. K. Choi and G. J. Yoo, "STUDY ON FLOW CHARACTERISTICS FOR PRECISION CONTROL BUTTERFLY VALVE," J. Comput. Fluid Eng, Vol.19, No.1, pp.21-26, 2014. https://doi.org/10.6112/kscfe.2014.19.1.021
- H. J. Kim, J. P. Park, "Assessment of CFD Estimation Capability for the Local Loss Coefficients of Sudden Contraction and Expansion," Appl. Chem. Eng., Vol.21, No.3, pp.258-264, 2010.
- H. B. Park, H. J. Sung, D. R. Ryu and Y. S. Kim, "Flow Analysis of Servo Valve for energy saving of CAES system," KSFC, No.10, pp.145-149, 2008.
- M. T. Cho, J. H. Cho, "Heat and Fluid Flow Analysis by SC/Tetra," KSFC, Vol.2, No.1, pp.48-54, 2005.
연구 과제번호 : 극저온 선형 팽창 기술 개발
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국기계연구원