- Volume 52 Issue 6
The fabrication process of zirconia gel-casting was studied to obtain dense zirconia on a large scale or with complicated shapes. As an experimental parameter, two different particle sizes (
- O. O. Omatete, M. A. Janney, and S. D. Nunn, "Gelcasting : From Laboratory Development Toward Industrial Production," J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 17 [2-3] 407-13 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0955-2219(96)00147-1
- D. W. Richerson, Modern Ceramic Engineering; pp. 178-216, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1982.
- J. F. Young, R. S. Shane, Material and Processes; pp. 1441-1472, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1984.
- B. H. Ryu, J. W. Kim, D. J. Kim, and J. D. Lee, "Effect of Organic Additives on Fluidity of Gel casting Ceramic Slip," Theories and Applications of Rheology, 4  100-3 (2000).
- C. G. Ha, J. W. Kim, C. Y. Jo, U. G. Paik, and Y. G. Jung, "Effects of Particle Size on Processing Variables and Green Microstructure in Gelcast Alumina Green Bodies," Korean J. Mater. Res., 11  869-78 (2001).
- O. O. Omatete and A. Bleier, "Tailoring Suspension Flow for the Gelcasting of Oxide and Nonoxide Ceramics," Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc., 346 357-63 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1557/PROC-346-357
- A. Bleier, O. O. Omatete, and C. G. Westmoreland, "Rheology of Zirconia-Alumina Gelcasting Slurries," Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc., 271 269-75 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1557/PROC-271-269
- S. E. Yun, S. K. Woo, K. Bae, and D. P. Kim, "Effect of Chemical Parameters on Aqueous Acrylamide Gelcasting," J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 10  748-53 (1999).
- T. A. Ring, Fundamentals of Ceramic Powder Processing and Synthesis; Vol. 10, pp. 421-493, Academic Press, Utah, 1996.
- A. Roosen and H. K. Bowen, "Influence of Various Consolidation Techniques on the Green Microstructure and Sintering Behavior of Alumina Powders," J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 71  970-77 (1988). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1151-2916.1988.tb07567.x
- C. J. Oh and H. L. Lee "Microstructures and Drying of the Alumina Green Body by the Gel-Casting Method," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 31  1467-74 (1994).
- A. C. Young, O. O. Omatete, M. A. Janney, and P. A. Menchhofer, "Gelcasting of Alumina," J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 74  612-18 (1991). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1151-2916.1991.tb04068.x
- Sinterability of Low-Cost 3Y-ZrO2 Powder and Mechanical Properties of the Sintered Body vol.54, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4191/kcers.2017.54.4.03