- Volume 52 Issue 6
The flue gas desulfurization (FGD) process is one of the most effective methods to reduce the amount of
FGD systems;Limestone sludge;Organic acid;Alkali admixture agent;Gypsum
- N. Ukawa, T. Takashina, N. Shinoda, and T. Shimizu, "Effexts of Particle Size Distribution on Limestone Dissolution in Wet FGD Process Applications," Environment Prog., 12  238-42 (1993). https://doi.org/10.1002/ep.670120314
- J. B. Frandsen, S. Kiil, and J. E. Johnsson, "Optimization of a Wet FGD Pilot Plant Using Fine Limestone and Organic Acids," Chem. Eng. Sci., 56  3275-87 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0009-2509(01)00010-0
- S. K. Seo, Y. S. Chu, K. B. Shim, J. K. Lee, H. Song, and Y. M. Yun, "A Study on the Application with Limestone Sludge at Flue Gas Desulfurizing Process," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 51  1-9 (2014). https://doi.org/10.4191/kcers.2014.51.1.001
P. K. Chan and G. T. Rochelle, "Limestone Dissolution: Effects of pH,
$CO_2$, and Buffers Models by Mass Transfer," ACS Symposium Ser., 188 75-9 (1982).
E. H. Kim, J. C. Lee, H. K. Lee, and I. W. Kim, "Effect of Mixed Organic Acid admixtures on
$SO_2$Absorption in Wet Flue Gas Desulfurizing Process," Hwahak Konghak, 36  827-31 (1998).
- J. C. S. Chang and J. D. Mobley, "Testing and Commercialization of Byproduct Dibasic Acid as Buffer Admixtures for Limestone Flue Gas Desulfurizing Systems," J. Air Pollut. Control Assoc., 33  955-62 (1983). https://doi.org/10.1080/00022470.1983.10465677
- P. Tesarek, J. Krchalova, J. Kolisko, P. Rovnanikova, and R. Cerny, "Flue Gas Desulfurizing Gypsum: Study of Basic Mechanical, Hydric and Thermal Properties," Construction and Building Materials, 21 1500-9 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2006.05.009