- Volume 28 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of the Growing Orientation of PMN-PT Single Crystal Using the Laue Back-Reflection Method
라우에 배면반사법을 이용한 PMN-PT 단결정 성장 방향 분석
- Received : 2015.10.28
- Accepted : 2015.11.24
- Published : 2015.12.01
In this paper, the growing orientation of PMN-PT single crystal is analyzed using the Laue-Back Reflection Method. Two kinds of PMN-PT single crystals are grown using the Bridgman growing method in the  and  directions and their the Laue photographs are simulated assuming cubic crystal systems. From the comparison between simulation and test results, it can be concluded that the single crystals are grown in the desired crystal orientations.
Bridgman growing method;Single crystal;PMN-PT;Laue-back reflection method;Growing orientation
- S. Zhang, F. Li, X. Jiang, J. Kim, J. Luo, and X. Geng, Prog. in Material Science, 68, 1 (2015). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pmatsci.2014.10.002] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmatsci.2014.10.002
- E. Sun and W. Cao, Prog. in Material Science, 65, 124 (2014). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pmatsci.2014.03.006] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmatsci.2014.03.006
- A. Asthagiri, Z. Wu, N. Choudhury, and R. E. Cohen, Ferroelectrics, 333, 69 (2006). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00150190600695750] https://doi.org/10.1080/00150190600695750
- B. Noheda, D. E. Cox, and G. Shirane, Phys. Rev., B, 66, 054104 (2002). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.66.054104] https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.66.054104
- B. H. Han, X-ray Diffraction (Dong Myung, Korea, 1979) p. 94.
- H. T. Evans, Technical Report, 58, 1 (1953).
- J. Watanabe, The 851st report of the Research Institute for Iron, Steel and Other Materials (1956).