- Volume 28 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Partial Discharge Characteristics of Metallic Particles Under HVDC in SF6 Gas
SF6 가스 중 HVDC에서 금속 파티클의 부분방전 특성
Kim, Sun-Jae;Jo, Hyang-Eun;Wang, Guoming;Yun, Min-Young;Kil, Gyung-Suk
- Received : 2015.10.26
- Accepted : 2015.11.19
- Published : 2015.12.01
This paper dealt with the PD (partial discharge) characteristics produced by metallic particles presented in a gas insulated switchgear. Four types of metallic particles such as a ball, a trapezoid, a rectangle, and a twist were fabricated and placed in a PD cell filled with
- H. E. Jo, S. J. Kim, G. M. Wang, and G. S. Kil, 2015 Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, p. 25(1)-25(5).
- S. J. Kim, H. E. Jo, G. W. Jeong, G. S. Kil, and S. W. Kim, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 28, 40 (2015).
- F. H. Kreuger, Partial Discharge Detection in High-Voltage Equipment, the 1st ed. (Butterworth- Heinemann, United Kingdom, 1989) p. 135.
- M. S. Naidu and V. Kamaraju, High Voltage Engineering, 4th ed. (McGraw-Hill, India, 2009) p. 364.
- N. C. Sahoo, M.M.A. Salama, and R. Bartnikas, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 12, 248 (2005). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2005.1430395] https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2005.1430395
- H. E. Jo, S. J. Kim, G. W. Jeong, and G. S. Kil, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 28, 320 (2015).
- K. H. Kim, D. Z. Lee, and H. R. Kwak, J. Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 14, 67 (2000).
- F. N. Budiman, Y. Khan, N. H. Malik, A. A. Al-Arainy, and A. Beroual, IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 20, 2143 (2013). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2013.6678863] https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2013.6678863
- G. M. Wang, M. E. Thesis, p. 16, 17, Korea Maritime and Ocean University, Busan (2015).
- H. S. Herman, B. T. Phung, and R. B. Trevor, The Institution of Engineering and Technology, 8, 160 (2014).
- G. M. Wang, S. J. Kim, H. E. Jo, G. W. Jeong, and G. S. Kil, 19th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering, p. 165(1)-165(5).
- Analysis of PD Signal for Condition Monitoring of MV Switchboards by the Measurement of Transient Earth Voltage vol.19, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42341-018-0037-5