- Volume 1 Issue 4
The purpose of this study was to analyze influencing factors on knowledge of contraception with University freshmen. The cross-sectional descriptive study design was used and we selected 139 University freshmen through randomize sampling. The method of study was frequency, chi-square test, pearson correlation, and hierarchial regression. The result of this study was as follows; General characteristics including sexual related characteristics were sexual education, sex, allowed money in order and there were correlation between sexual education and knowledge of contraception, allowed money and sexual education, and parents and major satisfaction. Therefore we suggest that 새 set up the right sexual culture, right information about sexual information to University freshmen and there are needed tailed sexual education program should be established with sex and allowed money.
University freshmen;Knowledge of contraception;sexual behavior
- Bailey J, Mann S, Wayal S, Hunter R, Free C, Abraham C, Murray E. Sexual health promotion for young people delivered via digital media: a scoping review. Public Health Research. Southampton (UK): NIHR Journals Library; 2015 Nov.
- Landor AM, Halpern CT. Prevalence of High-Risk Sexual Behaviors Among Monoracial and Multiracial Groups from a National Sample: Are Multiracial Young Adults at Greater Risk? Arch Sex Behav. 2015 Nov 19.
- P, Chae. M..C, Jung. A study about the sexual attitudes and victimization of Korea college students. The Korean Journal of Helath Psychology, Vol. 9(4), 869-886. 2004.
- M.S, Go. J.W, Seok. Difference in Sexual Knowledge, attitudes and Perspectives of Sexual Value of Female Students as related to Sexual Characteristics. Journal Korean Acad Child Helath Burs. Vol. 17(3), 153-160. 2011. https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2011.17.3.153
- Ministry of Health Welfare. A plan on prevention of illegal artificial abortion. Retrieved Febury 25, 2010. http://www.mw.go.kr/front/index.jsp
- P, Chae. M.C, Jung. A study about the sexual attitude and victimization of Korea college students. The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 9(4), 869-886. 2004
- M.S, Choi, N.S, Ha. A study on Knowledge, Attitude, and Experience in Sex and Sexual Autonomy of College Students. Korean J Women Health Nurs, Vol. 10(4), 318-330. 2004.
- Y.J, Kim. The Relationship between Attitude, Subjective Norms, Perceived Behavioral Control, Intention and Safer Sexual Behavior in the Experienced University Students of Sexual Intercourse. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 15(1), 356-366. 2014. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.1.356
- E.M, Kim, S.J, Yu, M.R, Song. Correlation between History of Exposure to Obscene Material, Sexual Attitudes and Intercourse Experience among University Students. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, Vol. 20(1), 18-26. 2013. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2013.20.1.18
- M.S, Park. A comparative analysis of knowledge, attitude, and experience toward sex and needs about sex education between high school students and college students. Unpublished master's thesis. Inje University, Pusan. 2002.
- Ministry of Health Welfare. A plan on prevention of illegal artificial abortion. Retrieved Feburary 25, 2010. http://www.mw.go.kr/front/index.jsp
- G.R, Shin. Survey for College students' Sexual Attitude, Korean Health Promotion Development Study, Vol, 2011(3), 1-102. 2011.
- M.J, Kim. A structural Equation Model Explaining Contraception Behaviors of Married Korean Women. Unpublished masters thesis. Ynosei University. Seoul. 2000.
- H.S, Lee. A study on knowledge, attitude, experience in sex and the needs of sex education of one women's college. J Korean Acad Society Burs Educ, 8(1), 131-144.
- Bailey J, Mann S, Wayal S, Hunter R, Free C, Abraham C, Murray E. Sexual health promotion for young people delivered via digital media: a scoping review. Southampton (UK): NIHR Journals Library; Public Health Research. 2015 Nov.
- J.A, Kim. Analysis of sexual related predicting factors for Female University students in Korea. The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology (JCCT) Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.15-26, Feb. 28, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2015.1.1.15