- Volume 1 Issue 4
Recently, major activities for the transfer and commercialize of the innovatory IT techniques are revitalized with the active study and development of the IT technologies. Nowadays, the primary concern for the systematic technology valuation gets the great attention in order to transfer or trade innovatory IT techniques easily. It is because the accurate appraisal for the technology is the most important step to get its proper utility value in the transfer and commercialize of the techniques. In this paper, we survey the general technology valuation methods for the transfer and commercialize of the techniques and also examine the special technology appraisal method for the innovatory IT techniques, which have relatively short technical life cycle and can create high added values, in order to transfer innovative IT techniques satisfactorily.
IT Technique;Technology Transfer;Appraisal
- S.S. Seol et al., "The Technology Appraisal Methods," Bub Moon Sa Pub. Co., 2012, pp. 395. 설성수 외 2인, "기술가치평가론," 법문사, 2012, pp. 395.
- H.W. Park et al., "A Practical Guide of the Technology Appraisal," Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, 2014, pp. 145. 박현우 외 6인, "기술가치평가 실무가이드," 산업통상자원부, 2014, pp. 145.
- IACVA, "Business Valuation : Universal and Fundamental Application," 3rd ed., 2011.
- H.W. Park, S.P. Jun, S.G. Kim, "A Comparative Study on Methods of Income Approach to Technology Valuation," Journal of Supply Chain and Operations Management, 2012.
- J.J. Chung, C.S. Kim, "Development & Application of the Digital Contents Technology Valuation Framework," Journal of Korean Contents Society, 10:3, 2010, pp. 301-314. 정재진 외 1인, "디지털 콘텐츠 기술 가치평가 프레임워크 개발 및 적용," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 10:3, 2010, pp. 301-314.
- H.G. Grabowski et al., "Genetic Competition and Market Exclusivity Periods in Pharmaceuticals," Managerial and Decision Economics, 28, 2007, pp. 491-502. https://doi.org/10.1002/mde.1356