- Volume 1 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Application on the Convergence Technology for Culture Festival Promotion of Riverside Space
강변공간의 문화축제 조성을 위한 융복합 기술의 활용
Yeon, Sang-ho;Lee, Young-wook
- Received : 2015.05.10
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.11.30
Cheongpungho and riversides are located in the center of South Korea Jecheon Peninsula, cheongpungho be formed by a chungju hydroelectric dam built in 1984 has now been changed as a freshwater lake created by the center of the South Han River upstream over the past 30 years. Recent Jecheon-sigovernment is developing the entertainment and natural healing resorts for the future, this research is using remote sensing techniques and field survey plan in comparison to the feasibility study of the cultural festival of the area was conducted in geographic research and analysis very effective to conduct the natural environment and terrain analysis by aerial photography and remote sensing techniques that can be proven integration and cultural content, in the riverside area of future business creation and tourism resources of the facilities and events in the new brand through research It was envisioned. As a result, we propose a new direction for the future of cultural tourism to participate in the new state-of-the-art digital imaging technology to traditional cultural content in fusion experiments to be more multi-cultural festival is formed.
Cheung-Pung Lake;Natural Healing;Riverside Space;the Cultural Festival
- Sangho Yeon, "A study on the stereo image map generation of Chuncheon area using satellite overlay images", Journal of the korea association of GIS, Vol.3 No.4, pp.1-10, 2000.
- Paul .Mather, "Computer Processing of Remotely-Sensed Image", John Wiley Sons pp.189-202, 1987.
- Sangho Yeon, "Application of spatial information for survey and analysis of market authority of mid and small city"
- Compression of Large-Scale Terrain Data for Real-Time Visualization Using a Tiled Quad Tree. Computer Graphics Forum. Dec2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p741-759. 19p. 12 Diagrams, 13 Graphs.
- Merging GPS and Atmospherically Corrected InSAR Data to Map 3-D Terrain Displacement Velocity. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience & Remote Sensing. Jun2011, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p2354-2360. 7p. https://doi.org/10.1109/TGRS.2010.2091963
- The Influence of Terrain Scattering on Radio Links in Hilly/Mountainous Regions. IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation. Mar2013, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p1385-1395. 11p. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2012.2231919
- Arches: a Framework for Modeling Complex Terrains. Computer Graphics Forum. Apr2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p457-467. 11p. 8 Color Photographs, 15 Diagrams, 2 Charts.
- Feature based terrain generation using diffusion equation. Computer Graphics Forum. Sep2010, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p2179-2186. 8p. 4 Color Photographs, 8 Diagrams, 2 Charts.
- http://blog.naver.com/sokhochoe/50096073005;International Conference on Waterfront Tourism Development-Sept. 9, 2010
- P. Levis and D. Culler, "Mate: A Virtual Machine for Tiny Networked Sensors", Proc. of ACM Conf., Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, San Jose, CA, Oct. 2002.
- USN System using Zigbe X, Hanbaek Tech. lab., ISBN 978-89- 90758-12-5, 2012.