- Volume 1 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Design and Development of Smart Monitoring System for U-Healthcare
U-헬스케어를 위한 스마트 모니터링시스템 설계 및 구현
Hur, Jung-Yoon;Lee, Ki-Young;Lee, Don-Hee;Kang, Jeong-Jin
- Received : 2015.05.07
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.11.30
Humans must restore tired bodies and minds during sleep. Sleep as much as eating a meal many people looking for a hospital can not sleep, but a matter of course. The smart phone is loaded in the most recent studies it has been conducted to provide a service to the patient or medical personnel U-healthcare in the field of smart phone-based medical applications as with a variety of sensors, including an acceleration sensor. In this paper, the aim of providing an Android-based applications to use a variety of sensors incorporated in the popularity of smart phones to induce normal water flow to recognize the user's action.
U-healthcare;Sleep Disorder;Acceleration Sensor;Android
- Young-Dae Lee, Won-Sik Lee, Jeong-Jin Kang, "Development of Universal Sports Simulator Fusing 5 Senses", Journal of the Convergence Culture Technology(JCCT), Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.73-77, Feb. 2015. https://doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2015.1.1.73
- Joo-Hee Kim, Sang-Ha Nam, Se-Kyeong Heo, In-Cheol Kim, "Design of an Activity Recognition System using Smartphone Accelerometer", Journal of Information Processing Society/ Software Engineering and Data, Vol. 2, No. 9, pp.49-54, July 2013.
- Hae-Soon Ahn, Eun-Jun Yoon, Ki-Dong Bu, "Improved u-Healthcare Service Authentication Protocol based on RFID Technology", Journal of The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, Vol. 50, No. 10, October 2013.
- Kyung-Ae Cha, Sun-Dong Yeo, "Smart phone Application Development for Aware of Unexpected Conditions using Accelerometer Sensors", Journal of the Korea Industrial Information System Society, Vol. 17, No. 5, October 2012.
- Myung-Joong Jeon, Young-Tack Park, "Robust User Activity Recognition using Smartphone Accelerometer Sensors", Journal of the Korea Internet Broadcasting Communication Sciences, Vol. 13, No. 3, March 2013.
- Jung-Gun Lim, Chang-Suk Choi, Tae-Eun Park, Hyo-Sun Ki, Beong-Ku An, "Android Based Mobile Combination Login Application", Journal of the Korea Internet Broadcasting Communication Sciences, Vol. 13, No. 3, June 2013.