- Volume 41 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of the Gap in Recognition between Managers and Experts regarding the Poisonous Substances Designation System
유독물지정제도에 대한 유해화학물질관리자 및 전문가의 인식도 분석 연구
- Received : 2015.05.28
- Accepted : 2015.11.10
- Published : 2015.12.28
Objectives: Poisonous substances experts engage in policymaking regarding poisonous substances, whereas poisonous substances managers perform legal duties related to poisonous substances management systems at worksites. To understand and improve poisonous substances designation systems, it is necessary to distinguish the roles of these experts and managers. We further aimed to identify problems with poisonous substances appointment systems and provide basic data for their improvement by investigating the knowledge and recognition of the need for system improvement among managers and experts. Methods: To determine the
Poisonous substances;Poisonous substances designation system;Recognition
- Yoon Y, Kim HJ, Hwang MS, Yang HS, Cheon KS, Kim SB, et al. A Study on the accident case by toxic chemical substances. National Institute of Environmental Research. 2010. p.3-4.
- Bernstein JA. Material safety data sheets Are they reliable in identifying human hazards. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2002; 110(1).
- Kim CR. SAS statistics box. Data research publishing Co. 1994.
- Ministry of Environment. Chemicals Control Act. Available: http://www.law.go.kr/lsInfoP.do?lsiSeq=167374&efYd=20150721#0000. 2015.[accessed 01 February 2015].
- Lee IH. Improvement Measures of New Chemicals Notification System through Perception Analysis, [Seoul]: Yonsei University; 2001.
- Park CH. Major policies and current status of ministry of environment for the response to chemical accidents. Crisis and Emergency Management: Theory and Praxis. 2007: 3(2): 18-29.
- Park JW. Environmental legal aspects of chemical risk assessment and management, Journal of Environmental Law 2011; 33(2): 103-154.
- Brown K. The controlled-use approach for asbestos - a scientific update on health effects. International Conference on Asbestos Products, [Kuala Limpur]. November 3-6, 1991.
- Doll R. Mortality for lung cancer in asbestos workers. British Journal of International Medicine. 1955; 12: 81.
- Lee KS, Lee JH, Song SW. Study on the harmonization of health and environmental hazard classification criteria and its results based on the UN GHS. Journal of Korean Society of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 2012; 22(2): 140-148.