- Volume 26 Issue 6
In terms of urban regeneration of the present that focuses on a city's original history, culture and environment, it is now being understood as a concept of how a city by itself gets vitalized through local participation and communities. That is what indicates how a main agent of urban regeneration is changing to relevant local residents from public organizations and due to that reason, establishment of a differentiated urban regeneration policy that would reflect opinions of the locals is demanded. In the light of that, this study aimed to offer an urban regeneration project planning indicators targeting an old downtown area of Mokpo city which has been selected as an urban regeneration district. An AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process) survey on the locals had revealed priorities of the indicators which helped the study to present indicators to be practically used for the urban regeneration project on the old downtown area in Mokpo.
- Ahn, J. G., Jeong, H. C., & Kim, T. J. (2014). A Study on the Planning Factors and Residents Satisfaction of Urban Regeneration in Large Cities. Journal of Korea Planning Association, 49(3), 211-226.
- Choi, J. M., & Choi, C. H. (2011). A Study on establishment of urban regeneration project models and evaluation indexes. Journal of Korean Institute of Rural Architecture, 13(3), 53-60.
- Choi, Y. J. (2013). Analyzing Weights of Certification Assessment Criteria on the G-SEED System Using the AHP Method. Journal of Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment, 13(6), 113-120.
- Kim, H. C. (2011). The Understanding and Challenges of Urban Regeneration. Seoul : Pakyoungsa.
- Kim, H. C. (2013). A Critical Review on the Conceptual Scope and Policy Institution Process in the Korean Context of Urban Regeneration. Journal of Korean Urban Management Association, 26(3), 1-22.
- Lee. J. I. (2006). A Basic Study on the Seoul Urban Monitoring Report (The Seoul Institute Report No. 2006-R-07). Seoul: The Seoul Institute.
- Mokpo City (2010). The Urban Residential Environment Improvement Plan of the Mokpo city. Mokpo: Mokpo Urban Regeneration Division.
- Robert, P., & Sykers, H. (2000). Urban Regeneration. New York: Sage Publications.
- Sang, N. K. (2010). Toward a Collaborative Implementation Model for Urban Regeneration in Seoul. Master's thesis, University of Seoul, Seoul.
- Yoo, C. G., Byun, K. H., & Cho, S. J. (2014). Village-typed Green Index and Evaluating Structure of Valuation by AHP. Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 16(2), 41-48.
- 1. A Study on Expressing the Methods of Light for Creating Safe Space vol.27, pp.3, 2016, doi:10.6107/JKHA.2015.26.6.071