- Volume 26 Issue 6
The purpose of this study is to understand the characteristic elements of interior space which effects the basic floor plan of traditional houses, in Huizhou, CHINA. The field study for the content analysis of a interior space of traditional houses were conducted from August 16 to 21, 2015, in Xidicun & Hongcun village. The major characteristics of 'tang' interior were as follows; Firstly, all of traditional houses in a skylight that front of 'tang'. Several types of floor plan were fixed by a combination of the space layout and numbers between 'tang' and skylights. Secondly, 'Tang' is from 3,250 to 6,000 mm in width, from 3,800 to 7,800 mm in depth. All skylights are more length than 'tang' in width. So all of spacious 'tang' were very bright without any lighting fixtutes. Thirdly, the patterns of woodcuts were the major settings of interior decorations. All of a window and door, capital has a detail woodcuts that are flowers, animals, plants, peoples, vases, and geometric patterns. In the last analysis, the traditional housing designs in Huizhoui old villages were planned for family that everlasting life, made a functional and rational decision.
- 梅啓文 (2013). The Architectural Design System's Research of HuiZou Traditional Residence -Focus on the Anti-Fire Research, Master's thesis, Hanseo University, Seosan.
- 汪森强 (2005). Huizou Houses (走進老房子). 鳳凰出版傳媒股媒有限公司
- 汪森强 (2008). Huizou Houses (徽州老房子). 鳳凰出版轉買集團
- 單德啓 (2010). Anhui Houses (安徽民居). 中國建築工業出版社
- 汪武 (2015). World Heritage (世界文化遺産 宏村 西遞村). 中國美術學院出版社
- 荊基敏 (1999). Traditional Houses of CHINA (中國傳統民居). 天津大學出版社
- 占 春 (2012). Traditional Houses of CHINA (中國民居). 時代出版傳媒股有限
- 劉敦楨 (1984). Houses of CHINA (中國の住宅). 島出版會
- Sohn, S. K. (2001). Houses of CHINA on Deep Point (깊게 본 중국의 주택) 중국의 주거문화 下. Paju: Youlhwadang
- Park, S. H. (2014). Tradional Interior & Beauty of East Asia (동아시아 전통인테리어의 장식과 미). Paju: Seohaemunjip.
Supported by : 전북대학교