- Volume 26 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Consumer's Perception Survey for Improvement of Long-Life Housing Certification System
장수명주택 인증제도 개선방향 설정을 위한 공동주택 수요자 인식도 조사에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.10.24
- Accepted : 2015.12.09
- Published : 2015.12.25
The domestic housing paradigm has changed from quantitative growth to qualitative growth, and demands for pleasant living environment and meeting basic living conditions have increased due to increased living standards of the people. In a related move, the Ministry of land, Infrastructure and Transport introduced "long-life housing construction standards" in the Article 21 paragraph 6 of the Housing Act through a revision of the Housing Act in December 2014, devised detailed criteria and enforced the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, titled "long-life housing construction certification standards" which require long-life housing certification in construction of apartment houses that accommodate more than 1,000 households. In this regard, A survey of consumers was conducted to collect opinions about consumers' perception and requirements regarding long-life housing, and thus to promote long-life housing and improve certification system criteria. The general public who wish to purchase housing were selected as the subjects for the present study, and the survey was conducted at the site of apartment house PR hall in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do as of January 2015. The result of this study is an opinion survey of long-life housing consumers. For future work, additional research is needed to establish legal standards and devise support systems, along with technology development for long-life housing.
Long-Life Housing;Durability;Variability;Repair Convenience;Infill
- Kim, S. A., Lee, B. R., Hwang, E. K., & Lim, S. H. (2003). A Study on the Design Method for Long-life Housing: PLUS50 environmental symbiosis building construction technology development (2nd year). Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology, 2, 28-29.
- Kim, Y. N., Kong, S. K., & Chu, B. (2010). A Study on Interior Design Planning of Long-Life Housing-Focus on Case Studies. Journal of the Korean Institute of Interior Design, 19(3), 136-144.
- Lee, B. R., Kim. S. A., & Hwang, E. K (2008). The Survey for Facilitating Long-Life Housing. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, 24(2), 3-11.
- Lee, S. O. (2011). The Characteristic and Improvement of Flexibility Performance tem evaluated by Housing Performance Grading System. Journal of the Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment, 11(6), 29-36.
- Lee, H. S., & Lim. S. Y. (2013). A Study on Activation of Long-life Housing. Journal of the Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment, 13(4), 95-102. https://doi.org/10.12813/kieae.2013.13.4.095
- Park, S. R., Kim, E. Y., & Hwang, E. K. (2014). a Study on characteristics and trends of domestic long-life housing research. Proceeding of Autumn annual Conference of KHA, 2014, 89-92.
- Hwang, E. K., Park, S. R., & Kim, S. A. (2014). The Basic Study of Introduction for the Certification System of Infill. Proceeding of Autumn annual Conference of KHA, 2014, 83-88.
- Demand and Requirement Analysis on the Flexible Method of Long-life Housing vol.27, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.6107/JKHA.2016.27.3.001
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원