- Volume 48 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Geology and Mineralization in Trapiche Cu-Mo Deposit, Apurimac State in Southeastern Peru
페루 남동부 아뿌리막주 트라피체 동-몰리브데늄 광상의 지질 및 광화작용
Yang, Seok-Jun;Heo, Chul-Ho;Kim, You-Dong
- Received : 2015.11.02
- Accepted : 2015.12.24
- Published : 2015.12.28
Trapiche project corresponds to the advanced exploration stage which is thought to be a part of various porphyry copper deposits occurring in the margin of Andahuyalas-Yauri metallogenic belt. This deposit is genetically related to the monzonitic porphyry intrusion and Oligocene breccia pipe. Mineralization consists of primary sulfides such as pyrite, chalcopyrite, bornite, and molybdenite and secondary sulfides such as chalcocite, covellite and digenite. It occurs malachite, tenorite and cuprite as copper oxide. As a result of lixiviation or enrichment process, mineralization shows untypical zonation structure. Breccia and porphyry areas characterize the vertical zonation patterns. In the northern area, lixiviation zone, secondary enrichment zone, transitional zone and primary mineralized zone are distributed in northern area. In the western area of deposit, oxidation zone and mixed zones are narrowly occurred. Inferred resources of deposit is estimated to be 920 Mt @ 0.41% Cu with the cut-off grade of 0.15%.
- Clark, A.H., Farrar, E., Kontak, D.J., Langridge, R.J., Arenas, M.J., France, L.J., McBride, S.L., Woodman, P.L., Wasteneys, H.A., Sandeman, H.A. and Archibald, D.A. (1990) Geologic and geochronologic constraints on the metallogenic evolution of the Andes of Southeastern Peru: Economic Geology, v.85, p.1520-1583. https://doi.org/10.2113/gsecongeo.85.7.1520
- Fernando Llosa Tejada, Javier Veliz Mamani, Braulio Ito Espinoza, 2013, Descubrimiento y Geologi Pofido Cu - Mo Trapiche Apuriac - Peru: Instituto De Ingenieros De Minas Del Peru., 13p.
- Grant, J.N., Halls, C., Sheppard, S.M.F. and Avila, W. (1980) Evolution of the porphyry tin deposits of Bolivia, Min. Geol. Spec. v.8, p.151-173.
- Mlynarczyk, M.S.J. and Williams-Jones, A.E. (2005) The role of collisonal tectonics in the metallogeny of the Central Andean tin belt: Earth and planetary Science Letters, v.240, p.656-667.
- Rosenbaum, G., Giles, D., Saxon, M., Betts, P.G., Weinberg, R.F. and Duboz, C. (2005) Subduction of the Nazca Ridge and the Inca Plateau: Insights into the formation of ore deposits in Peru: Earth and planetary Science Letters, v.239, p.18-32. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsl.2005.08.003
- Stoll, W.C. (1965) Metallogenic provinces of South America: mining magazine, 112, 22-33 and 90-99.
Grant : 해외/북한/북극권 광물자원탐사 및 부존잠재성 평가
Supported by : 한국지질자원연구원