- Volume 31 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Survey on the Relative Importance of Career Development Elements in Architecture and Urban Area - Focusing on the Comparison between Education Consumer and Recruiting Agent(Construction Company) -
건축·도시 분야 경력개발요소에 관한 상대적 중요도 조사 - 교육수요자와 채용기관(건설회사) 간의 비교를 중심으로 -
- Lee, Jin-Seop ;
- Kim, Jae-Jun ;
- Yuh, Ok-Kyung
- 이진섭 ;
- 김재준 ;
- Received : 2015.08.06
- Accepted : 2015.12.14
- Published : 2015.12.31
Recovery in real estate market increases manpower demand. But many job seekers particularly in the 20s seem to be hard to get jobs. It is considered that manpower demand is unbalanced. The purpose of this study is to determine perception difference between the two groups, education consumer and recruiting agent, and analyze the relative importance of career development element. The career development element assessment items through common right people of enterprises and previous studies are grouped in large, medium and small. Then the importance of items is prioritized by AHP analysis based on results of survey to career development element. In addition, perception difference is derived to two groups by comparing average value in T-test analysis. The result shows that recruiting agent is important experience of competition, domestic volunteer activity, domestic internship program, abroad program in non-English-speaking countries, report and presentation, credits and learning a foreign language. Otherwise, education consumers think important award of competition, foreign volunteer activity, foreign internship program, aborad program in English speaking countries, senior project and Chinese. The study is expected that education consumers improve proper career development element with aptitude from the lower grade.
Career Development Element;Relative Importance;Education Consumer;Recruiting Agent;Architecture and Urban Area;AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process)
- Ban, J. S. (2014). A Study of Casual Relation between Career SPEC and Organization Outcome - Case of the Manufacturing 'A' Co. - , Master's Dissertation, Korea University.
- Jo, S. I., & Kim, E. A. (2014). The Study on the Difference of Awareness about Job Requirements(SPEC) between Human Resources Manager and University Student Preparing for Job Placement, The Journal of Employment and Career, 4(1), 41-61.
- Jung, H. S. (2012). A Study on e-Portfolio Design for Competency Development of IT Students, Master's Dissertation, Korea National Open University.
- Jyung, C, Y., & Choi, D, S., & Kim, J, G. (2002). Strategies for Restructuring and Managing Career Guidance System in Junior Colleges, The Journal of Vocational Education Research, 21(1), 71-91.
- Kang, W. J. (2008). A study on the effects of university's job search programs on students' job success, Ph.D Dissertation, Konkuk University.
- Kwon, D, B., Huh, S, J., & Kim, S, I. (2008). Needs Analysis of Career Development Program for Students at the College of Education : Focus on K University College of Education in Korea, The Korea educational review, 14(1), 225-245.
- Lim, Y, B. (2000). The Influence of Job Search Intensity and Employment Requirements on the Employment Outcomes, Doctor's Dissertation, Myongji University.
- Peng, H. (2001). Comparing the effectiveness of two different career education courses on career decidedness for college freshmen: An exploratory study. Journal of Career Development, 28(1), 29-41. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1011137914570
- Sin, S. Y. (2009). The effects of university student's private education for employment on the labor market transitions and outcomes, Master's Dissertation, Sookmyung University.
- Sung, H. J., & Na, S. I. (2012). The Relationship among Career Development Competency, Career Exploration Behavior and Career Development Supports of Senior Students in Universities, Journal of Agricultural Education and Human Resource Development. 44(1), 83-108. https://doi.org/10.23840/agehrd.2012.44.1.83
- Satty, T. L. (1980). The Analytic Hierarcy Process, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, 49-70.
- Zahedi, F. (1990). A Method for quantitative evaluation of Expert Systems, European Journal of Operational Research, 48(1), 136-147. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(90)90070-R
- Zahedi, F. (1986). The Analytic Hierarchy Process-A Survey of the Method and its Applications, Interfaces, 16(4), 96-108.
- Asia Economy. (2015, April 15). Retrieved from http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015041508075139793
- Asia Economy. (2015, March 9). Retrieved from http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015030915572765406
- Construction Economy. (2015, March 17). Retrieved from http://www.cenews.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=8687
- Construction Worker. (2015, April 21). Retrieved from http://www.consline.co.kr/5813
- News 1 Korea. (2015, March 23). Retrieved from http://news1.kr/articles/?2149014
- Statistics Korea. (2014, September 12). Retrieved from http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/2/1/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=329895
Supported by : 한국교육학술정보원